Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bobby Digital just rented a house at FIRE ISLAND (the gay side)

He rented a 3 person bungaloo... With a man name Jason Peanuts & Henry Rear

He is sooooo excited

lmfao....figures bobby cant handle the "scene" anymore

needed a getaway with his "boys"

anyword one the once piece velvet jumpsuit?

lmfao....figures bobby cant handle the "scene" anymore

needed a getaway with his "boys"

anyword one the once piece velvet jumpsuit?

the one piece velvet jumpsuit girlfriend does not come out in these conditions it is to cold for her to weear her getup

once the temperature hit 90 degree + the get up is out in action..you will see her wandering the SSH strip

Listen up you two degenerates!......First ill start with Kosta.....Bro im gonna be running circles around you this weekend old man!....so dont talk the smack til you walk the walk....or in your case should i say wheel the wheelchair.....

NOW.....bad ass....I would say i was gonna show you up too....BUT the problem is you will be nowhere to be found this weekend....eXCEPT for Home Depot and Linens N Things......and I sure as hell WONT BE AT THOSE JOINTS THIS WEEKEND!....so you're out of the race.....PERMANENTLY!.......

So both of you...shut up....sit back.....and take notes.......this is going to be one for the record books.......HEY YA FUCKIN' DOIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........SICKESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT............mafuckaaround.....DIGITAL!!!!!...

Listen up you two degenerates!......First ill start with Kosta.....Bro im gonna be running circles around you this weekend old man!....so dont talk the smack til you walk the walk....or in your case should i say wheel the wheelchair.....

NOW.....bad ass....I would say i was gonna show you up too....BUT the problem is you will be nowhere to be found this weekend....eXCEPT for Home Depot and Linens N Things......and I sure as hell WONT BE AT THOSE JOINTS THIS WEEKEND!....so you're out of the race.....PERMANENTLY!.......

So both of you...shut up....sit back.....and take notes.......this is going to be one for the record books.......HEY YA FUCKIN' DOIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........SICKESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT............mafuckaaround.....DIGITAL!!!!!...

ok your almost 30 and dream about the Jersey shore

real kool!!!!!!!!!! you are broke as a joke and breaking open you sisters piggy bank to get a shore house

Guy are we still on for the BBQ this Sat.........

shut the fuck up old man.....i am going strong all weekend...tonight circa to crobar to work to the shore to merge to afterhours to sat day party to merge sat night to after hours again to surf sunday to merge to afterhours...Im going substance free NO SLEEP yeha you read it right BITCH NO SLEEP TILL MONDAY NO SUBSTANCES....YOU WANNA GO TOE TO TOE WITH THE CHAMP STEP UP BITCH...YOURE ABOUT TO GET SMACKED DOWN......AGAIN.