Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: nybeauty

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u are the man!!! :laugh:

is all good, love is love, sex is sex, fun is fun, good times good times. Why limit myself to who I can be with, if she's amazing, is downtown like charlie brown.

Yup women def love the sexy time as much as we do, the ones who don't hide it are the best cuz they know what they want n let it be known, no playing around, just straight to the case.

yah if you heads down for sushi park, monday is fine, I can hit up Tronic Treatment after wards, get my dose o some Techno :bowdown:

i LOVE the sullivan room....

maybe ill spin there some day soon :)

i only go there monday nights for tronic treatment every now n then, if your gonna go to that better make it soon, I hear they gonna stop doing it cuz hardly anyone comes out to it anymore, sad really cuz it's the best techno anywhere.

I thought you knew how hard I party Rosa, i go out dancing every weekend and sometimes during the week. I are a dance whore :bounce:

dont worry bout a good music based party going away bro..

i am on a crusade to do such a thing myself......i WILL bring back a totally music based party back into nyc.......remember.......june 18th is only the begining :)

Yah I got it marked down on my calendar.

Tronic is amazing though, thats where I first heard Christian Smith, T1000, Agent Orange, Paolo from Chile and just so many amazing Techno djs that aren't thrown out in the bigger club scene here in NYC.

I shit you not Christian Smith was AMAZING Saturday night at Avalon, he just...God words cannot describe :bowdown:

You got any mixes online or something?

I'm off to Cosi, so fuckin hungry.

Yah I got it marked down on my calendar.

Tronic is amazing though, thats where I first heard Christian Smith, T1000, Agent Orange, Paolo from Chile and just so many amazing Techno djs that aren't thrown out in the bigger club scene here in NYC.

I shit you not Christian Smith was AMAZING Saturday night at Avalon, he just...God words cannot describe :bowdown:

You got any mixes online or something?

I'm off to Cosi, so fuckin hungry.

i'll be giving away free cd's at my gig!

im working on my website also. its going to have a "mix of the month" section for both my mixes and my friends mixes