Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B- Daysssssssssss

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yewa i hear ya... well im talking to a few guys but none really catch my intrest except one if them its just i think hes playing games and hes mr. mafia lol.. but i like that lol except he like wants to marry me in 6 m,onths lol

I been single for almost a year now, been foolin around off n on with hoes here n there every now n then but its not so bad.

I refuse to settle for just anybody, but damn there to many skanks out there, bleh.

I'm only 23 I dont feel old, shit I dont even look my age which kinda sucks cuz I get ID'ed up the ass :splat:

:werd: that all i kept gettin was male whores......i mean dont get me wrong i love sex but damn, thats why im so :D right now w/ my hunny :love:

weird cuz i wouldve never thought i would find a decent guy in a club, but wha did help was that we were both friends w/ mike, hes the one who introduced us

Heh he, i say fuck if ya wanna, nothing wrong with satisfying yourself, why deny.

I'm on the prowl right now for some serious shit but I wont turn down fun where I can get it. I got my mind n eye on a chica, gonna see whats what.

Wurd 20, spiffy. Wait til you hit 21, it just makes shit easier but it dont feel any different.

my cack :laugh: [/whackjokeoff]

anyways......im a "wifey type". im looking for something serious....but i always get played....i been told im too nice :(

Yah that happens to, i've found sometimes ya gotta be a bit of an ass every now n then, keep it real with em so they can keep it real with you.

Lol your not expectin it is considered expecting it ;op just have fun, dont stress it so much or if anything go out there and find that right guy. My friend did that, she hunted this dude down and now they are inseperable and the best couple ever.