Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*_*Iz All aBout lUv:

:)

Never give up

No matter what is going on

Never give up

Develop the heart

Too much energy in your country is spent

Developing the mind instead of the heart.

Be compassionate not just to your friends but to everyone

Be compassionate.

Work for peace in your heart and in the world.

Work for peace and I say again

Never give up.

No matter what is happening,

No matter what is going on around you,

Never give up.

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

:love:

:):):)

............................that's the bottom line, no matter how u slice it....gotta work on that passifist thing....it's very hard in this country...passifist end up like wut's his face....but, I've been good....under the circustances, I thinx.

xo! :)

:)

Never give up

No matter what is going on

Never give up

Develop the heart

Too much energy in your country is spent

Developing the mind instead of the heart.

Be compassionate not just to your friends but to everyone

Be compassionate.

Work for peace in your heart and in the world.

Work for peace and I say again

Never give up.

No matter what is happening,

No matter what is going on around you,

Never give up.

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Muzikchik, no disrespect to you, but one minute you are ranting and raving the next you are all lovey dovey. It makes no sense. If you really believe what the Dalai Lama is saying then practice what you preach (i.e. stop using the smiley with the gun so much. ETC). There is no peace when your blowing everyones head off every 5 minutes......

Muzikchik, no disrespect to you, but one minute you are ranting and raving the next you are all lovey dovey. It makes no sense. If you really believe what the Dalai Lama is saying then practice what you preach (i.e. stop using the smiley with the gun so much. ETC). There is no peace when your blowing everyones head off every 5 minutes......

***May contain some jibberish.........beWare:

That's me, I don't preach by the way....ever. Don't believe in it....I offer advice when sought out....only....and trust me, I run away often. Gotta stop doing that.

p.s.--dont tell anyone what to do....they don't like that.

This is the world we live in, you read the news lately? Usually, I don't, I just look at the pictures. Newspapers and their Nancy Drew writers are for 3rd graders.

Hope ya have enough mystery on your hands....and ya land on ya feet when it's over....I always do...and i don't suck up....christeefee (hate--but, I'm learning to put that aside...do something else with that energy--in a positive way)

***May contain some jibberish.........beWare:

That's me, I don't preach by the way....ever. Don't believe in it....I offer advice when sought out....only....and trust me, I run away often. Gotta stop doing that.

p.s.--dont tell anyone what to do....they don't like that.

I am only "offering advice" as you say. You can write whatever u feel but it seems to me, what people "don't like" is the multiple personality you convey through your posts.