Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In the Name of Fun:

similar goals in life, too:

"There are always rumors about Whitney's future, but as she told Rolling Stone in 1993, her one real goal is happiness. "You know what I feel?" she asked. "I feel old. For the most part, since I was 11 years old, I've been working, I did the nightclubs, I did the modeling, all that stuff... When I first started I was having a lot of fun. But it ain't fun no more. I enjoy what I do... but it's not fun." For Whitney, her idea of happiness is being with her husband and daughter and trying to live something close to a normal life: "When I gave birth to her and when they put her in my arms, I thought 'This has got to be it. This is the ultimate.' I haven't experienced anything greater"

*HAPPY*

yeah, well if you're not a Whitney fan, I suppose it would seem that way....

I like to hear it FROM the artist....not some dumb writer trying to make a name for themselves off someone else's hardships.

Triumphs inspire me....sufferages do not.

This one was interesting, at a critical time like this, too:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-05-29-saudi-attacks_x.htm?csp=24

I don't know...the Saudi's haven't put sanctions on the United States? I am a bit surprised, considering the situation over yonder.

I lived through sanctions, I know what it is....and I was an American in a crisis zone....stuck. Sanctions ain't fun.....being able to buy things black market when others could not....didn't feel good, either. While everyone would look to me and say...thank America, we have nothing....this was in Europe, btw....and although considered "east", it's not.

If the Saudi's put Sanctions on the U.S. --your gas prices at the pump would be about ten dollars a gallon....cuz gas would be scarse.

I wouldn't care, because the city did me in on my turbo....and neither would Bloomberg...because he likes his bicycle, wouldn't hurt him if he road it a little more often to the cigar bar....u think they have bike valet?