Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do not......

blendprod

and the hospitals too.... :gang:
fortunately close to 250,000 people are also pumping money into a weak MB economy... it would be a bit naïve for one to think, when you have that many people in a limited area that you will not have issues. it's peoples reactions and sentiments to the same which are a bit unnerving, but unfortunately not surprising. times change, but sadly people's opinions don't. an awakening who knows.. weekends like these I always find to be quite enlighting, and rather humorous. :)

fortunately close to 250,000 people are also pumping money into a weak MB economy... it would be a bit naïve for one to think, when you have that many people in a limited area that you will not have issues. it's peoples reactions and sentiments to the same which are a bit unnerving, but unfortunately not surprising. times change, but sadly people's opinions don't. an awakening who knows.. weekends like these I always find to be quite enlighting, and rather humorous. :)

i hear you tony,you have a great point,but im in one of those business that actually lose money when all this happens,so i just say it as i see it...

i hear you tony,you have a great point,but im in one of those business that actually lose money when all this happens,so i just say it as i see it...
we do share one thing in common, as I to call it as I see it. hopefully, you will have a fairly successful sales weekend. :)

Thank you coachjames for the visit yesterday.....nice meeting you, what a horrible sight last night,things got out of hand around 5 pm and i had to leave one more time,i got some pics for you guys...ill post them later......one more day and its over...

Well...I'm going to ride my longboard to the store right on Washington and 15, I need to buy some stuff...If I'm not back in 20 minutes, please call the national guard

:woah:

bitch...dont be scared and come visit me......take out your gun and fire all your way down to 8street :gang:

bitch...dont be scared and come visit me......take out your gun and fire all your way down to 8street :gang:

maybe later loco, I have to clean up my apartment before it comes to live and devoures me like a monster...just to play it safe, I'm gonna wear this little numbah...I'm hoping I'll go unnoticed...until what time are you open?

pimp%20hat.jpg

Firstcoastnews.com Updated: 5/31/2004 11:11:18 AM

Man dies in shooting en route to Miami Beach hip-hop festival

MIAMI (AP) -- A 20-year-old man was shot to death near an expressway's exit early Sunday after an argument erupted between two carloads of revelers headed to Miami Beach's hip-hop festival, police said.

Malcolm Marshall, of Hallandale Beach, was riding in a 1999 Buick Century with three friends on Interstate 395 when he began making flirtatious comments to a car full of girls that had pulled up next to them, said police spokesman Delrish Moss. The cars were near the eastbound exit onto Northeast 2nd Avenue in Miami.

Four more men in a white Chevrolet Tahoe pulled up next to the Buick on the exit ramp, and one of the Tahoe's passengers, Willie James Lumsdon, 37, of Pompano Beach, began arguing with people in the Buick.

Lumsdon fired one shot at the Buick and a bullet went through the rear window and struck Marshall. A passenger in the Buick called police from his cell phone but Marshall had died by the time their car met up with police at an intersection south of the downtown area.

Moss said a countywide alert was issued for the Tahoe and police found Lumsdon and his three friends near on South Beach about thirty minutes after the shooting. Police say Lumsdon has confessed to the crime.

Lumsdon was arrested and is expected to be charged with first-degree murder, Moss said. Police said he had been arrested 22 times since 1987. Police did not immediately release information on the weapon.

Authorities said the festival on Miami Beach has been "relatively smooth," police spokesman Bobby Hernandez said. There were 61 arrests through midday Sunday, with 51 of those for misdemeanors such as disorderly conduct, he said.

"As far as the arrests go, they're right on track with last year's numbers," he said.

Associated Press

:worry:

I'm going to walk down to Ocean drive right now, completely un-armed and un-armored, if I don't post back in 30 minutes then you can safely assume that I'm either dead, or that I've decided to become one of them... wish me luck!

Oh SHIT! Did anyone hear from Eric yet??? Its been well over 30 minutes :worry:

we do share one thing in common, as I to call it as I see it.

true true.... and I know to many people this weekend represents a race thing, but I seriously hope that everyone realizes black hip hop gang bangers don't represent their race anymore than etarded kandy kids represent theirs.

but that said, a person can be an asshole or a thug no matter the color of their skin.

true true.... and I know to many people this weekend represents a race thing, but I seriously hope that everyone realizes black hip hop gang bangers don't represent their race anymore than etarded kandy kids represent theirs.

but that said, a person can be an asshole or a thug no matter the color of their skin.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Some cops are off-duty criminals :shake:

fuck... off-duty???? many view their uniform as a government sanction to do whatever they want, and too many kids who got picked on in high school became cops to show everyone that they are the boss now :(