Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kinda creepy and supports theory of........

mursa

It belongs in a museum not in the president's desk. How arrogant and twisted of him is it to even keep a war relic like that unless he has some sick satisfaction of keeping it

i hardly believe it should be in a museum...this is Saddam we are talking about here not Alexander the Great...:tongue:

Wow. I could not have hoped for a better response from you to prove my point, and further expose you as a bafoon. Nice job hanging yourself imbecile.

:laugh::laugh: You jerkoff!

wHAT POINT HAVE YOU PROVED ? lmmfao !!!!

they only thing you prove is that you pass the day reading right wing PROPOGANDA...

....and for the 4TH time you mongoloid !.................. thats not FACT .

wHAT POINT HAVE YOU PROVED ? lmmfao !!!!

they only thing you prove is that you pass the day reading right wing PROPOGANDA...

....and for the 4TH time you mongoloid !.................. thats not FACT .

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

i hardly believe it should be in a museum...this is Saddam we are talking about here not Alexander the Great...:tongue:

unlike the mongoloid igloo , i can debate with you matas ........but cmon man , there is something creepy-unethical about this whole situation .

unlike the mongoloid igloo , i can debate with you matas ........but cmon man , there is something creepy-unethical about this whole situation .

lol...i dont think so...its not like its a locket of Saddam's hair or something...its a symbol...and empty gun held by a dictator that Bush wanted out...a symbolic trophy, not wrong with that...and Jamiro, unless there is some dope ass artwork done by a famous local Iraqi artist or unless its of SOME historical value, it cant be held to those "cultural" standards...so again i dont see anything wrong with the Prez keeping Saddam's sidearm...my father has the sidearm of a VC officer and he still has it...again...its keeping a piece of history for ur own...

...its a symbol...and empty gun held by a dictator that Bush wanted out....

Indicative of PERSONAL VENDETA-revenge type of behaviour .

....."afterall this was the man that once tried to kill my daddy " lmao !