Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Here...this Friday...b A Part Of History...jonathan Peters@merge..7pm!

THE EVENT THE ENTIRE TRI -STATE AREA HAS BEEN WAITING FOR

ITS FINALLY HERE..................

JP invades NJ

JONATHAN PETERS @MERGE...DOORS OPEN 7PM!

STRICTLEY 21 AND OVER ONLY

YOU WILL BE SEACHED COMING IN SO......DONT BRING ANYTHING STUPID!!!!YA HEARD :)

JONATHAN PETERS PLAYING ON THE ABSOLUTE BEST SOUNDSYSTEM AROUND. CANT FAWKIN WAIT!!!!!!!

PLEASE ARRIVE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, WE ARE ONLY LETTING IN A CRETAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE. WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE AS COMFORTALBE AS POSSIBLE TO HAVE THE GREATEST EVENT EVER IN JERSEY!!!!!

SEE EVERYONE THIS FRIDAY AT MERGE!!!!!

im not the one searching retard......but after reading cynthias post....I think I might have to get my poker ready and prod around those orifices for foreign objects!!

Oh gawd, that reminds me of that Beavis and Butthead movie...you need a van parked outside of Merge...people be walking out all traumatized

Kosta.... guess whose back, back again.....

yo I need some more details about Friday??? like what time you getting there??? I will be there all all day.... and all night....

and how much is the door??? and most importantly, are you going to be a PUSSY all night???

Kosta.... guess whose back, back again.....

yo I need some more details about Friday??? like what time you getting there??? I will be there all all day.... and all night....

and how much is the door??? and most importantly, are you going to be a PUSSY all night???

lockstarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sup bro....im getting down there sat night. Ill call your cell afterwork in a few minutes.

yoooooooooo axel kosta, what up cats... sat i left merge cause a fuckin mexican looking john paul puked on my shoes i think u were next to me axel cause i was talkin to jas when it happened... was having a good time till then, bastard... il be there fri i havent heard jp since miami last yr... and whats up with the merge vip cards ????? il see u guys at circa thurs... and axel i need that cd back its a master copy i have a new for u anyway but my burners at the shore house so il burn it for u for sat if u want a copy n any1 else its live from taboo dallas tx Nerotica vol 3

THE EVENT THE ENTIRE TRI -STATE AREA HAS BEEN WAITING FOR

ITS FINALLY HERE..................

JP invades NJ

JONATHAN PETERS @MERGE...DOORS OPEN 7PM!

STRICTLEY 21 AND OVER ONLY

YOU WILL BE SEACHED COMING IN SO......DONT BRING ANYTHING STUPID!!!!YA HEARD :)

JONATHAN PETERS PLAYING ON THE ABSOLUTE BEST SOUNDSYSTEM AROUND. CANT FAWKIN WAIT!!!!!!!

PLEASE ARRIVE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, WE ARE ONLY LETTING IN A CRETAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE. WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE AS COMFORTALBE AS POSSIBLE TO HAVE THE GREATEST EVENT EVER IN JERSEY!!!!!

SEE EVERYONE THIS FRIDAY AT MERGE!!!!!

PISSED THAT I'M GONNA MISS IT.

I WILL BE IN VEGAS THIS WEEK.

CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT THOUGH