Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i have to admit ...............

its ok. nothing spectacuar. the way he spun saturday besides the "eye of the tiger" was good

Yeah he played well sat and sun. I could have done without the eye of the tiger song, and the blowjob song. but besides that he played really well.

Good start to a great summer.

i love the eye of the tiger song!! that was my old cheerleader routine...that of course i had to do at tempts..lol

what is the blowjob song?

OH and what is that song that goes pump it up, you got to pump it up?

played at the beginning of KTU broadcast.

I have to admit that I havent been going out much and wasnt familiar with any of the songs on the cd so wasnt sure if I like it or not untill I went to Tempts and actually "FELT" the songs now I cant get enough of that cd!!!

Great job with the cd Denny and great job this weekend!!! What can ya say except Tempts was Tempts!!!!! Fucking incredible!!!

Oh yeah, driving home on monday Heather and I passed Denny on 280 while listening to his cd.......we were gonna pull him over and ask him to sign it!!!!!hahahaha

I have to admit that I havent been going out much and wasnt familiar with any of the songs on the cd so wasnt sure if I like it or not untill I went to Tempts and actually "FELT" the songs now I cant get enough of that cd!!!

Great job with the cd Denny and great job this weekend!!! What can ya say except Tempts was Tempts!!!!! Fucking incredible!!!

Oh yeah, driving home on monday Heather and I passed Denny on 280 while listening to his cd.......we were gonna pull him over and ask him to sign it!!!!!hahahaha

Tempts was incredible Sunday...I couldn't believe how good the vibe was and what a great time i was having...

haha...how funny was that stiffler?? i look over and go DENNY TSETTOS and you didnt beleive me...

Tempts was incredible Sunday...I couldn't believe how good the vibe was and what a great time i was having...

haha...how funny was that stiffler?? i look over and go DENNY TSETTOS and you didnt beleive me...

That was funny....................... :)

I just listened to it and, ........... I'm waiting..........I'm waiting............................................................................................................................................stil waiting.......................................STOP!

The beats are good but they go nowhere, they don't take you on that "RIDE"

Its like warm up music. Stuff that gets you in a club, but don't keeep you there