Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J.P.@ TAVERN 5/30-i want your input!

It WAS great. My only complaint, as I wrote in another thread, was that HORRIBBLLEeeee chant-like satanic song he played at around 4:30 5 ish. It killed my vibe and made my ears ring for the next 24hrs. Otherwise it was soooo great. I loved the performance and the smaller space. Where were you hanging out mostly??

i actually didnt make it out to see Jp at tavern (got too drunk during the daytime) but my friend who bartends there said that Jp was definitely on that night and played some very good tunes. His only complaint was that the crowd was super super guido. This is just what he told me so dont shoot the messenger- next time i will be there and give my own review. :bounce:

Decided to stop in after Brazil, and I didn't really like the atmosphere. Music was halfway decent, but the crowd was a little too much, especially for a small, filthy place like Tavern. Also, the admissions price was a joke, especially for Jonathan Peters. I'm surprised people continue to pay high prices to hear him spin. I did enjoy the early part of the morning, however, since the sun was out for a bit. Later on, the day got dark and gloomy, and was more or less shot to shit.