Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Yeah I didnt

Find any Posts about Dt at Roxy... Unfortunatly I didnt get to go :cry:

but I wanna know how it was... Help me outs guys :bounce:

my boyfriend and i bought tickets in advance but we decided not to go and ended up selling them.. a bunch of our friends went though and they said it sucked. roxy's not a good venue for dt.. in my opinion there's nothing intimate about it and dt's a very intimate dj. they also said the crowd was not so great and there was absolutely no vibe. the only good thing was they had a bunch of bongo players throughout the night on the floor but you can see that in the subway station anyday and i suppose theyre probably just as good...

my boyfriend and i bought tickets in advance but we decided not to go and ended up selling them.. a bunch of our friends went though and they said it sucked. roxy's not a good venue for dt.. in my opinion there's nothing intimate about it and dt's a very intimate dj. they also said the crowd was not so great and there was absolutely no vibe. the only good thing was they had a bunch of bongo players throughout the night on the floor but you can see that in the subway station anyday and i suppose theyre probably just as good...