Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Polk St. @ Portugal Day Feast - Sat,Sun June 12,13th

Saturday June 12th & Sunday All Day June 13th @ the Portuguese Feast

Planet Groove Music Store Brings You: Beats on The Steets !

Disc Jockies

Mario Calegari ( FAB'RIK (aka Fuel) - Planet Groove Music Store )

Troy St Charles

Fabricio Moraes - ( Adega Lounge )

Donny Marano

Richie Santana ( Deko Lounge )

Wilson Lopes

Miguel Casmiro

All dj's will be playing in POLK STREET, off of FERRY STREET. Come and dance

the day to night away with some great sounds and dj's. The POLK STREET party has been going strong for 3 years now but there year sure to be the best of them all!!! They try to stop us but they can't Where Just Like Roaches We NEVER Die!!!! See you all there!!! :beer:

For 3 years now Mario Calegari & Planet Groove Have been doin a great Job in this Block party he does besides the rain last year the party is great always onpoint with the brasilians and MUSIC is always great Mario keep up the good work and i cant wait ti hear you rip up AVALON JUNE 18th keep up the good work!!! :bounce:

Fab i just might do that but if i can get the whole sound back in time i will open up FUEL but polks st will have all of FUELs sound system and Dj Booth so it might take some time to get things back and running but im goin to make an effort to do that quick i just might even rent some sound anways cause im goin to blow all the other guys away!

Fab i just might do that but if i can get the whole sound back in time i will open up FUEL but polks st will have all of FUELs sound system and Dj Booth so it might take some time to get things back and running but im goin to make an effort to do that quick i just might even rent some sound anways cause im goin to blow all the other guys away!

maybe i can help you out with that mario ...shoot me a call

aldo