Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "Party" @ XS continues this Saturday June 5th - Bringing Hamptons to Jersey Shore

This Saturday June 5th @ club XS, Seaside Heights

Demetri, Jerry X , Victor Soto, Rob O' Hara, Matt Mango, Joe Carollo, Jeff Pitek, Fabrizio, Sparkles, Mikey 999, Antonio, Bobby Nitto invites you all again to the "PARTY" @ club XS

Again we would like to extend a HUGE thank you for everyone that attended XS last weekend. We are proud that everyone had a great time. To thank you all we will be having and handing out complimentary cocktail and admission passes for this Saturday @ XS.

This Saturday June 5th @ XS. We bring the Hamptons to you with guest dj George Marino along with resident dj's Manny the Greek, Klutch, & Unique from Deko Lounge. Matt Mango pounding his fists to the conga's and drums.

Saturday June 12th @ XS ~ Models & Bottles party. Half price Moet bottles till 12. Hosting the evening will be Gloria Velez

Saturday June 19th @ XS ~ Nina Sky performing their KTU smach hit " Move Your Body "

Door by: Victor Soto & Jerry X

Come and experience something new in the Jersey Shore in club XS @ the Boulevard!

This Party is def of the hook who ever missed last week DONT MISS IT THIS WEEK as xs PARTY contin~~~~~~~~This Saturday June 5th @ XS. We bring the Hamptons to you with guest dj George Marino along with resident dj's Manny the Greek, Klutch, & Unique from Deko Lounge. Matt Mango pounding his fists to the conga's and drums. :bounce:

This Party is def of the hook who ever missed last week DONT MISS IT THIS WEEK as xs PARTY contin~~~~~~~~This Saturday June 5th @ XS. We bring the Hamptons to you with guest dj George Marino along with resident dj's Manny the Greek, Klutch, & Unique from Deko Lounge. Matt Mango pounding his fists to the conga's and drums. :bounce:

this is one not to be missed lots of shit coming up in next few weeks cant wait see u all there :pint:

The Hype Is Crazy On This Party...the Response Is Just Like Last Week Or Better. Also Its Your Last Chance To Get Your Vip Card This Saturday....call Me 2 Be Placed On A Guestlist.

Jerryx

Promotional Director

732-207-7247

The Hype Is Crazy On This Party...the Response Is Just Like Last Week Or Better. Also Its Your Last Chance To Get Your Vip Card This Saturday....call Me 2 Be Placed On A Guestlist.

Jerryx

Promotional Director

732-207-7247

Def A Hot Party I checked it out the Memorial Weeeknd..Glad to Be Involved with it and the Great People behind this party.

Should Def be a Summer Crowd Favorite! :bounce:

can anyone hook a brotha up with guestlist???

it's dan +1

get back to me at lesmcnall = AIM or nextel 173*216212*1

thanks... dan

Dan,

Sorry for the late response. If you feel like attending XS this Sat drop a call or pm me 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto