Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staten Island - SS Country Club

it sucked

Oh man I was getting excited for this year. I live right down the block from it but had work until late last night. When I got back the music was pumpin and the place looked packed. I figured it was good. And I know the Maxim girls are gonna be there one night coming up

:love:

well it sucked for me since i got there late and i had to wait on line, then wait again for drinks.......the vibe wasnt the same as last yr, maybe it will get better on other days but last night it sucked

only thing that was worth going was when my bf won yankee tickets cuz of his tatoo, lol

I hate shaolin.

I used to live on Armstrong avenue....where they put a new park a while ago...it's called Crescent part....wasn't there when I moved outa my ex's.

Stupid politician Vito was pretending to clean up the beach when I was living there....I watched them....like it was ganna make a dent in that polution. please. Cant stand phoney politics.

I priced that country club for a possible wedding, but since asshole wasn't helping much....he got a sayonara party for his 30th birthday at the Gloria Vanderbilt hall on bay st. Nice place....it was a happy fucken birthday, guess what I'm not marrying you party. Fuck that, American men take shit for granted...............and realize it when you're gone, to late.

anywayz....I wont be attending that function, ever.

Shaolin blows.