Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday I join forces with the Nu Society crew @ DEKO for Erick Morillo-Stop In

After another successful run on Saturdays @ DEKO I have decided to focus my attention to the Thursday Nu Society party @ DEKO. I am looking forward to joining forces with Jerry X, Victor, Joe A, Fabrizio, Matt Mango, Estaban and the rest of the crew. This Thursday come to DEKO to listen to the #1 Dance DJ in the World, Erick Morillo. For those that know how I do and how the boys of Nu Society do you know you got to get there and get there real early. I will tell everyone now my guest list include the elite of elite crowd both men and women of NJ. So I will see everyone there

After another successful run on Saturdays @ DEKO I have decided to focus my attention to the Thursday Nu Society party @ DEKO. I am looking forward to joining forces with Jerry X, Victor, Joe A, Fabrizio, Matt Mango, Estaban and the rest of the crew. This Thursday come to DEKO to listen to the #1 Dance DJ in the World, Erick Morillo. For those that know how I do and how the boys of Nu Society do you know you got to get there and get there real early. I will tell everyone now my guest list include the elite of elite crowd both men and women of NJ. So I will see everyone there

See you Thursday!

Victor Soto

HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

lakis...you just miss working with me on fri and sat's! :love: