Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women like apples, Men like grapes

moniquetz007

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.

Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy....... So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing.

They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

And... Men are like a fine wine.

They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

:devil::tongue:

well all those pretty women who think they are the apple on top of the tree...herez how we guys look at it...that apple is going fall down sooner or later....whatever goes up must come down....so why bother wait till it falls down....after all...all those apples that fell on the ground were once up there on the tree...... :gang:

Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy....... So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing.

They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

how about the 99% of the women that think they are those apples at the top of the tree but when you do taste em they are just as rotten as the ones on the ground ?

ITS ALLLLLLLLLL A FAIRY TALE WOMEN STICK IN THEIR HEADS

Guest brwneydtrouble

Thats just the bullshit you guys tell women that have high standards just so they can lower them.

how about the 99% of the women that think they are those apples at the top of the tree but when you do taste em they are just as rotten as the ones on the ground ?

ITS ALLLLLLLLLL A FAIRY TALE WOMEN STICK IN THEIR HEADS

exactly. 100% agree with u

Well I agree with the guy part, but as far as the apple (women) part goes I disagree a lil bit. Because....I wouldnt say Im one of the highest apples on the tree, but Im also not "rotten" either I figure myself to be a good "apple" :) But I also dont make men work extremly hard to please me either.

Guest brwneydtrouble
dont get me started with you baby .. DONT GET ME STARTED :tongue:

YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THOSE 99% :tongue:

Ya empezastes........so you're saying that you think that I am one of the rotten ones???

so you're saying that you think that I am one of the rotten ones???

not at all babe ... i just bet someone $5 that you were gonna get all paranoid with what i wrote and ask me that ..and guess what ? i won $5 :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
not at all babe ... i just bet someone $5 that you were gonna get all paranoid with what i wrote and ask me that ..and guess what ? i won $5 :D

I wasnt getting paranoid, I was getting all latin on your ass......Flip better get his $5 back.

y u getting me into this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! koky is a bitch...if anything he needs to give me 5 bucks everytime he sees me just cuz i talk to him!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

keep talkin all that shit ... you're lookin like a fool ... cause everyone knows im the coolest cat you know and hang out with