Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn nickelodeon is throwing back!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

since i have kids i have the pleasure of watching nickelodeon all the time......and today ther did a throw back show day, and they busted out that show from back in the day.....you cant do that on television!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that shit is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! classic i tell u, classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

since i have kids i have the pleasure of watching nickelodeon all the time......and today ther did a throw back show day, and they busted out that show from back in the day.....you cant do that on television!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that shit is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! classic i tell u, classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:woah2::jawdrop: Whoa... That's old school. But you wanna know what I found the other day in Best Buy " Punky Brewster " on DVD, so I bought it..... :bowdown::biggrin::rock:

I used to LOVE "You Cant Do That on Television".

Oh and for the record...any girl who is close to 30 you NEED to go see "13 Going On 30"!!! I swear the girl that played the 13 years old in that film looks, acts and has the same haircut that I had when I was 13!!! I thought I was watching myself!!!! :laugh:

never was a fan of pete and pete. i was a huge fan of clarisa explains it all, of course ren and stimpy and right now spongebob square pants :bounce:

it's very intellectual, perhaps that why ;)

Clarissa rocks the house...Ren and Stimpy rock the house...did I mentioned I am the on-air voice for Nickelodeon Latin America? No se vayan que yá regresamos aquí en Nickelodeoooooon!!! Yup...that's me..true story :half: