Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hunka bunka

someone please throw a 18+ party there.........its open for teen night and i really miss the place and the old partys people use to throw there on friday and saturday nights

awww i don't wana go to a teen night, someone please throw a party

all winter, all everyone was talking about was how much Bunka Saturdays were missed. Its a shame that they sold the place to these new owners...the whole cover band/teen night thing cant be doing them any profits. Bring back Bunka Saturdays with Mr Bon Bon, Mr Bon Bon!!!!!!!!!

all winter, all everyone was talking about was how much Bunka Saturdays were missed. Its a shame that they sold the place to these new owners...the whole cover band/teen night thing cant be doing them any profits. Bring back Bunka Saturdays with Mr Bon Bon, Mr Bon Bon!!!!!!!!!

never know ;)

bunka is not the same inside.........it's set up for rock shows.......doesn't have the same feel, but nonetheless a great spot..........if you like rock...

We do our teen nights there and honestly its still insane in there!

Def miss the booth and that bar but the sound is great, just needs to be EQ'ed for a club. And the raised ceilings are great.

I still love that room.

we just started doing nites there again in May... an 18+ night is definitely somewhere in the future, don't worry ;)

true.. the club doesn't look the same on the inside. it's different without the main bar on the dance floor, and the huge stage.. but regardless, the club is still gorgeous. i agree with what binoy said though.. the teen nights have been insane..

give it time LoL