Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rough sex

mattrabbit

What's your definition, and do you like it?

I love to pull a girls hair, and I like to choke slightly... just a firm grip on the neck, then you kiss her neck to make it better..LOL my ex loved both...

and she put up a fight about the anal... but the last weekend we had together (we fucked the WHOLE time...) she seemed to be digging the bum sex.... infact the last time we had sex... I came in her ass...LOL... great way to remember someone.....

so anyway.... who likes it dirty (oh and I love talking during sex) who likes it rough.. and what do you mean by rough or dirty...

I love to pull a girls hair, and I like to choke slightly... just a firm grip on the neck, then you kiss her neck to make it better..LOL my ex loved both...

and she put up a fight about the anal... but the last weekend we had together (we fucked the WHOLE time...) she seemed to be digging the bum sex.... infact the last time we had sex... I came in her ass...LOL... great way to remember someone.....

so anyway.... who likes it dirty (oh and I love talking during sex) who likes it rough.. and what do you mean by rough or dirty...

Dident i just make this thread? http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=229273

If you ever say "bum" again ill crack open your skull and fuck your brain.

7.jpg

Yep, I love sex my pregnant girfriend who is 8 month pregnant.