Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm thinking about buying this car next .... what do u think??

67.jpg

i'd probably rim it up with something hott ... but my question is ...... Is Chrysler 300 an older person's car ???

bro get it............ i hate american cars but it just looks 2 hot.

u read my mind

i was even thinking of getting one cause i have GM hook ups.

shave all the logos off the car and slap on a nice set of 24's with a nice lip.

gotta throw in the ice(audio) 2

Its a nice roomy car.

The wood is plastic though.

Pacifca is nice 2. If i had 35k to throw around i think i would buy

c445680a.jpgc445696a.jpg \

soo nice

I've got an '03 Qx4 that I love, but your way off with your figures, the 2WD version of the new infiniti truck is like 47k and the 4x4 version is like 51k -- WAY more then its worth IMO. That being said i love my qx4

I've got an '03 Qx4 that I love, but your way off with your figures, the 2WD version of the new infiniti truck is like 47k and the 4x4 version is like 51k -- WAY more then its worth IMO. That being said i love my qx4

Yeah i realized that after i posted it, But i was to lazy to edit it. This is such a stupid boring thread and its going to go on forever i bet lol

Dani .... remember this ....... i am pimping no matter what i drive !! I can pimp in a Gremlin or a G500 ......... IT DON"T MATTER !

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:funniest thing you have ever said by far guy!!!!!......haha......choopawitz pimpin'.......oh shit.....i'm choking from laughing so hard.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:funniest thing you have ever said by far guy!!!!!......haha......choopawitz pimpin'.......oh shit.....i'm choking from laughing so hard.....

c'mon guy ... it wasn't long ago when you would ride in my passenger seat with your paper and pencil from your pocket protector and your crooked wanna be badass thick-ass buddy holly glasses & gotting down notes on how to be cool! don't hate the player .... hate the game