Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: BobbyDigital

The balls are def. hot today...not as hot as yesterday though, the wear selling like hotcakes on the beach in Belmar...LOL

BTW, it was fun hangin out with you sober...you should come to NA meetings more often

yeah def. was a good time....and the fact that we remember it is even better......:laugh:

yeah i never knew you were into that shit....golden shower or not.....you should look into cleaning those pants.....

:laugh:

I did, fool, that is why I was in the shower....washin them pants with the hand held...sprayin all over the place...the pants were laid out to dry...you missed the whole shower scene...see how drugs are bad...they make you slow

I soooo DONT want to know what you two are talking about LOL

oh trust me kiki.......yes you do......here's a recap of the evening for ya......wet toes.....slippery floor....golden showers.....me love you long time....balls for sale....shitty dentists....and a quick rinse off fully clothed-PG rated....

:laugh:and this is all no joke.....I LIKE BLUE!!!....and plants are ok too....

I did, fool, that is why I was in the shower....washin them pants with the hand held...sprayin all over the place...the pants were laid out to dry...you missed the whole shower scene...see how drugs are bad...they make you slow

i am not slow........ok maybe a little......seriously though.....movie recap.......how did that end again......the daughter married a dork.....and the mom married the heart-attack king??....is that right......

oh trust me kiki.......yes you do......here's a recap of the evening for ya......wet toes.....slippery floor....golden showers.....me love you long time....balls for sale....shitty dentists....and a quick rinse off fully clothed-PG rated....

:laugh:and this is all no joke.....I LIKE BLUE!!!....and plants are ok too....

who says alcohol destroys the memory??? LOL Veryyy gooodddd Bobby!!!

Same-color? comfy couch...shittiest hotel room...Ricky....whose that tall skinny arabic/egyptian looking kid.?..whoa, the old lady is into kinky sex...oh wait, that's me!!!!

who says alcohol destroys the memory??? LOL Veryyy gooodddd Bobby!!!

Same-color? comfy couch...shittiest hotel room...Ricky....whose that tall skinny arabic/egyptian looking kid.?..whoa, the old lady is into kinky sex...oh wait, that's me!!!!

oh snap.....rip that shirt off......i like blue....*hic cup*....i like blue....*hic cup*.....belmar blows.....*hic cup*.....can I have the digits??....sure 555-1212.....oh wait thats the wrong # sorry.... *hic cup*....

oh snap.....rip that shirt off......i like blue....*hic cup*....i like blue....*hic cup*.....belmar blows.....*hic cup*.....can I have the digits??....sure 555-1212.....oh wait thats the wrong # sorry.... *hic cup*....

LMFAO

dude, what just happened?...*hic cup*...she went to Paris...*hic cup*...drink from the farside of the bottle...*hic cup*...with the doctor b/f....*hic up*...I'm not supposed to tilt my head...*hic cup*...knock, knock, Belmar Police...*hic cup*....this smells good...*hic cup*...the old man showed up to surprise her....*hic cup*....this smells like lemons...*hic cup*...gimme my toy...*hic cup*...just when the b/f was about to propose