Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC we need an outdoor terrace like Space in Miami

I tell ya somethin...ya cant have it all year round obviously but from May til October u sure can work with it...i just went down to Miami this weekend to see the King of All Tribal Beats Steve Lawler rock the Space terrace...ive been there a few other times in the past like for the Deep Dish / Danny Howells party (Steve Lawler played a very mediocre set on the terrace i might add...sounded like Pete Tongs radio show)...regardless of that though, the vibe and the simple fact that ur outdoors in gorgeous weather with hot hot girls going nuts was the greatest thing about it...i stayed til 1130 Sunday morning...i could never do that here especially since i dont do drugs...now i know NYC has noise regulations but theres gotta be some way to get that type of thing here...Exit had a rooftop which i thought was mad cool...they didnt have any good music up there or any good DJs either but thats what im getting at...we need it NY...the vibe is amazing...dancing til the sun comes up with smokin hot girls...amazing amazing night...heres 2 links

http://miami.2night.com/home.asp?Canal=Discotecas&AlbumID=10580&Titulo=Steve+Lawler+Bday+Bash+%40+Club+Space&Fecha=Saturday+Jun+5

http://www.co*****kie.com/galleries/venue_miami_space_steve_lawler_3088.html

That's why Miami is only 3 hours away :D Clubs can barely afford to stay open with all the drug raids and cabaret license bullshit. Who is going to want to rent out an outdoor space they can't use half of the year?

Seriously, I have been to some wicked outdoor parties (Ibiza, Miami, etc), but NYC is not that kind of town. You have summer stage for a day or two... and the gay pride pier dance... that’s about as close as you will get.

shelter has a rooftop party

oh....and PS1 Summer Warm UP opens in about 3 weeks (outdoor parties on saturdays)...:D

isnt PS1 gonna be all techno?....not my cup of tea...plus shelter lacks hot chicks and is mostly deep house...while i like deep house i dont like to hear it in a club