Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone go to exit last night??

oasis

yeh me and my friends went to Exit for haloween...

After freezing our ASSES off on line for about 10 minutes,we got in..and it was dead at first..but afterwards it was pretty slammin...besides the meat heads with no shirts on and the 16 year old teenieboppers that used their fakes to get in..other then that it was pretty good...

alice deejay did three songs...and then the soko boys??? yeh ok !! what was THAT about!?!?! does anyone actualyl listen to them...

everyone frocklicked around in costumes..while me and my freinds dance on some tables and had a good time...

the drags were fabulous..even though the costume contest was b.s.

so after a night of fun haloween mischief at exit..we lost our money by accident b/c it fell out of my boot..so we asked some people for like a dollar..all thought we were fucked up..but weren't..so then a savior of a man gave us ten bucks to get home...if he ever reads this dude..THANK YOU!! you saved ourlives..no joke...

so yeh ..all in all..exit was pretty good

=)

hehe

now that i've bored you with this long ass post..i'll leave now..

~Freaky2girl~

cwm32.gif

must say, i was surprised by the crowd exit pulled in halloween night.. i expected it to be dead.. but it was just the right amount of ppl for a good party.. some cool costumes, met some reallllll characters that night lol.. costume contest was cool, i was so surprised to see alice dj there, i LOVE them lol.. soca boys suck tho..

boris stuck to mostly mainstream for the whole night.. alot of ktu beats frown.gif nothing like his performances on saturdays as of late.. he did drop 2 or 3 cool tracks on halloween tho.. all in all a fun night =)

Originally posted by oasis:

i am interested in knowing how that party did?

cya all there sat.

hmmmmmmm . . . how *bout* those numbers? rolleyes.gif

i'm sure they didn't do better than you do . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*