Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quickies

moniquetz007

Quickies are generally good when there is a rush of adreline involved... (i) whether you are pressed for time, (ii) decide to hop on your mate while he is driving at night, or (iii) when you decide to dabble in a public place and "don't want to get caught" (No, not the George Michael type...)

Quickies are generally good when there is a rush of adreline involved... (i) whether you are pressed for time, (ii) decide to hop on your mate while he is driving at night, or (iii) when you decide to dabble in a public place and "don't want to get caught" (No, not the George Michael type...)

I totally agree with you...

i love quickies. sometimes i just want to fuck her so bad and cum, without setting the mood, going through all the foreplay, and removing of clothes. i think there is no stronger emotion than that feeling when she is turning you on so much, and you want her so bad at that moment, you will do anything to be inside her, and cum inside her. :drool:

i love quickies. sometimes i just want to fuck her so bad and cum, without setting the mood, going through all the foreplay, and removing of clothes. i think there is no stronger emotion than that feeling when she is turning you on so much, and you want her so bad at that moment, you will do anything to be inside her, and cum inside her. :drool:

:drool: :drool: