Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I've decided...

marcid21

people can give u points for agreeing w/ your posts or they can give u negative points for disagreeing.....i just gave u points :)

what's the deal with comments for threads? The "reputation" thing?

I don't really read this board anymore, so I have no idea of the who, what, when, where of this feature.

:(

people can give u points for agreeing w/ your posts or they can give u negative points for disagreeing.....i just gave u points :)

awesome, luvie!

Yea...I saw...but how does this points thing work?????

edit...i think I just found it. what a neato feature!!!! Can you only see points for threads you start? I'm guessing yes?

awesome, luvie!

Yea...I saw...but how does this points thing work?????

edit...i think I just found it. what a neato feature!!!! Can you only see points for threads you start? I'm guessing yes?

Every month, CP checks who got the most points in that month and they send the winner some kind of prize. I think something like VIP passes for you and 5 friends to Crobar w/ a free bottle...you know, stuff like that

says who, i think you're lieing :shaky:

Every month, CP checks who got the most points in that month and they send the winner some kind of prize. I think something like VIP passes for you and 5 friends to Crobar w/ a free bottle...you know, stuff like that