Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OAkey at hammerstein

I am going. I have a friend coming from San Fran, and one from Boston. There is a group of 5 of us going. I saw him in July at Roseland as well and he rocked. I like him, can't wait to see him again. I am psyched for Darren as well. I know everyone says Oakie has sold out and I guess in some ways he has, but regardless, i love him and I am not ashamed to say it... His music makes me dream and I will always respect him for that!

I am gonna be there for sure! I got my ticket already. I order it on www.ticketmaster.com and it was 32 bucks. I have no idea how old you have to be to get in.. But it's kinda "concert" not regular party in club so I guess age doesn't matter.

See ya there!

Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

I am gonna be there for sure! I got my ticket already. I order it on http://www.ticketmaster.com and it was 32 bucks. I have no idea how old you have to be to get in.. But it's kinda "concert" not regular party in club so I guess age doesn't matter.

See ya there!

Amalka

This girl ROCKS!! pmusic2.gif

Wow I can't wait till that day.. that is going to be a LONG weekend! pmimikira.gif

Originally posted by nhelbing:

I am going. I have a friend coming from San Fran, and one from Boston. There is a group of 5 of us going. I saw him in July at Roseland as well and he rocked. I like him, can't wait to see him again. I am psyched for Darren as well. I know everyone says Oakie has sold out and I guess in some ways he has, but regardless, i love him and I am not ashamed to say it... His music makes me dream and I will always respect him for that!

I've seen him a few times and the Roseland was his WORST performance...so be prepared to be really swept away if he rocks the Hammerstein! And I'm not too sure but it MIGHT be 21 and above...need to check into that though.

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!