Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO DOES IT AGAIN ! NU SOCIETY THANKS EVERYONE THAT CAME, SUPPORTED, & ENJOYED

Nu Society does it again with another great night @ DEKO. We all would like to thank everyone that came out, supported, and enjoyed themselves. Erick played an amazing set that I could not describe. Vinyl after vinyl with the craziest house music. Everyone was on their toes for this event. Its always great to see the owner jamming with the crowd & dj. 2 am came and Erick kept on going with Demetri pulling the siren, 215 came and Erick STILL going hard with "GOTTA HAVE HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIIIIGHT LONG" with Demetri still pulling the siren ( that will be a classic ) 230 rolled by and Erick still going with Demetri by his side pulling the siren STILL. Great job to Jerry X holding that door tight. Great job to all bartenders looking Fabu with their flight attendent outfits and HUGE shouts go to DEMETRI for bringing this ICON to Jersey. Again another team effort for making Thursday @ Deko a memorable evening to all !!

Victor Soto

Nu Society does it again with another great night @ DEKO. We all would like to thank everyone that came out, supported, and enjoyed themselves. Erick played an amazing set that I could not describe. Vinyl after vinyl with the craziest house music. Everyone was on their toes for this event. Its always great to see the owner jamming with the crowd & dj. 2 am came and Erick kept on going with Demetri pulling the siren, 215 came and Erick STILL going hard with "GOTTA HAVE HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIIIIGHT LONG" with Demetri still pulling the siren ( that will be a classic ) 230 rolled by and Erick still going with Demetri by his side pulling the siren STILL. Great job to Jerry X holding that door tight. Great job to all bartenders looking Fabu with their flight attendent outfits and HUGE shouts go to DEMETRI for bringing this ICON to Jersey. Again another team effort for making Thursday @ Deko a memorable evening to all !!

Victor Soto

THANKS VIC.....GREAT JOB......I'M STILL WOWING THIS MORNING. ERICK PLAYED THE BEST HOUSE SET THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD,LIKE HE SAID HE WAS GONNA DO. HE LITERALLY SHREDDED DEKO TO PIECES LAST NIGHT....VERY IMPRESSED. FOR ANYBODY THAT MISSED IT,WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE THE ENERGY THAT ERICK BROUGHT TO THAT ROOM LAST NIGHT.

JERRYX

THANKS VIC.....GREAT JOB......I'M STILL WOWING THIS MORNING. ERICK PLAYED THE BEST HOUSE SET THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD,LIKE HE SAID HE WAS GONNA DO. HE LITERALLY SHREDDED DEKO TO PIECES LAST NIGHT....VERY IMPRESSED. FOR ANYBODY THAT MISSED IT,WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE THE ENERGY THAT ERICK BROUGHT TO THAT ROOM LAST NIGHT.

JERRYX

MAN OUT OF ALL THE YRS IVE BEEN LISTENING TO HIM THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST SET EVER IVE HEARD FROM HIM WHAT A NITE THE BEST TIME EVER WHOEVER MISSED THIS U MISSSED OUT