Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doc Martin was @ Cielo last nite

Did anybody know about Doc Martin @ Cielo last nite?

This was a BPM event...some kind of CD release party with no cover...

Did anybody go?

Also, anybody know of any other awesome house parties like Bang the Party(rip) or any E-Man residencies? I heard 718 Sessions is great but i dont think its a weekly thing with the next party being a boat party in the end of june.

Did anybody know about Doc Martin @ Cielo last nite?

This was a BPM event...some kind of CD release party with no cover...

Did anybody go?

Also, anybody know of any other awesome house parties like Bang the Party(rip) or any E-Man residencies? I heard 718 Sessions is great but i dont think its a weekly thing with the next party being a boat party in the end of june.

i knew doc martin was gonna be there, but ended up dancing to some West coast house at Sin Sin...fun fun...

recently discovered the Down Deep crew...they spin awesome house tunes. look out for their parties.

yo eamusin your on the wrong board, people on here dont appreciate that type of house. Friday nights you cant try the T.I.S.(together in spirit) parties.They recently moved to LANGSTONS in brooklyn. Djs herb martin,kim lightfoot,jihad muhhammad. Also on sat/sun nights you have SHELTER , its also good on weds. Sundays again in LANGSTONS at 1083 atlantice ave and franklin its called TEMPLE with RUBEN TORO the latin bull dj from kiss fm 98.7 sat nights 1am till 5am on the radio. Their party on sundays are from 6pm till 1am. Pm for other info if ya like. As for the doc martin thingy it was no secret on other boards for days hehe.