Clubplanet Nightlife Community

booty calls

moniquetz007

i am not against it but i have a boyfriend and i dont want any other men. i was so bored of the whole dating scene. after a while i realized there are a lot of men (and women) out there that just want to go on a date with a different girl every night and try to get laid. i guess screwing different people every night can be seen as fun but i have a completely different thing with my boyfriend. we love eachother and want to please eachother, we are comfortable, say anything, do anything, i wouldnt feel as free with someone i barely know. it is great for people who dont like being close with another person but otherwise find somoene you actually care about and be with them.

i am not against it but i have a boyfriend and i dont want any other men. i was so bored of the whole dating scene. after a while i realized there are a lot of men (and women) out there that just want to go on a date with a different girl every night and try to get laid. i guess screwing different people every night can be seen as fun but i have a completely different thing with my boyfriend. we love eachother and want to please eachother, we are comfortable, say anything, do anything, i wouldnt feel as free with someone i barely know. it is great for people who dont like being close with another person but otherwise find somoene you actually care about and be with them.

You're such a cheesy sap now! lol

Where's the old, haggy somebitch that I knew?? sniff sniff :(

If you can do it, and you are NOT looking for any sort of relationship...go for it. As long as there are no other parteners involved (i.e. BF's or GF's on either side).

Just a word of advice though, it doesnt always turn out how you plan it to be. I had a booty call for a few months a little over 3 years ago......we are now coming up on our THREE YEAR MARK as a couple...LOL!

God created booty calls for those nights when you have a boring date with someone who wont give it up and when you go the restroom you have two missed calls on your phone - two different booty calls. :licker:

Life is good :D