Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Email Virus Alert

jammy

THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS VIRUS. TO THIS DATE, THERE IS NO KNOWN ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM FOR THIS PARTICULAR VIRUS. PLEASE, FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR FRIENDS, SO THAT THEY WILL BE ON THE ALERT. ALSO CHECK THE LIST BELOW, SENT BY IBM, WITH THE NAMES OF SOME E-MAILS THAT, IF RECEIVED, SHOULD NOT BE OPENED AND MUST BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN ATTACHED VIRUSES. THIS WAY YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE SAFE.

> > > THE TITLES ARE:

> > > 1) buddylst.exe

> > > 2) calcu18r.exe

> > > 3) deathpr.exe

> > > 4) einstein.exe

> > > 5) happ.exe

> > > 6) girls.exe

> > > 7) happy99.exe

> > > 8) japanese.exe &gt!

> > > 9) keypress.exe

> > > 10) kitty.exe

> > > 11) monday.exe

> > > 12) teletubb.exe

> > > 13) The Phantom Menace

> > > 14) prettypark.exe

> > > 15) UP-GRADE INTERNET2

> > > 16) perrin.exe

> > > 17) I love You

> > > 18) CELCOM Screen Saver or CELSAVER.EXE

> > > 19) Win a Holiday (e-mail)

> > > 20) JOIN THE CREW O PENPALS

> > >

> > > ONCe AGAIN, DO NOT OPEN THESE E-MAILS AND PASS THIS INFORMATION ON

TO YOUR FRIENDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

yeah peeps, don't panic. According to the Symantec virus-hoax page http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html

most if not at all viruses are on the list. Goo looking out though jammy. smile.gif

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Let me guess. You got this email from someone from AOL? UGGGGGGGG, as the systems admin @ my job there is one thing I hate. People forwarding me those stupid letters about a non-existant virus. Run a virus program and dont open every f-ing attatchment that gets into your e-mail box!

cwm43.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS VIRUS. TO THIS DATE, THERE IS NO KNOWN ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM FOR THIS PARTICULAR VIRUS. PLEASE, FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR FRIENDS, SO THAT THEY WILL BE ON THE ALERT. ALSO CHECK THE LIST BELOW, SENT BY IBM, WITH THE NAMES OF SOME E-MAILS THAT, IF RECEIVED, SHOULD NOT BE OPENED AND MUST BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN ATTACHED VIRUSES. THIS WAY YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE SAFE.

> > > THE TITLES ARE:

> > > 1) buddylst.exe

> > > 2) calcu18r.exe

> > > 3) deathpr.exe

> > > 4) einstein.exe

> > > 5) happ.exe

> > > 6) girls.exe

> > > 7) happy99.exe

> > > 8) japanese.exe >!

> > > 9) keypress.exe

> > > 10) kitty.exe

> > > 11) monday.exe

> > > 12) teletubb.exe

> > > 13) The Phantom Menace

> > > 14) prettypark.exe

> > > 15) UP-GRADE INTERNET2

> > > 16) perrin.exe

> > > 17) I love You

> > > 18) CELCOM Screen Saver or CELSAVER.EXE

> > > 19) Win a Holiday (e-mail)

> > > 20) JOIN THE CREW O PENPALS

> > >

> > > ONCe AGAIN, DO NOT OPEN THESE E-MAILS AND PASS THIS INFORMATION ON

TO YOUR FRIENDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I know the 'I love you' is real....my company got hit hard about a month ago. Came in on Monday to find over 200 'I love you' e-mails. I thought, wow....someone REALLY likes me....Don't know about the rest....

cwm38.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

Archived