Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is EVERY top promoter fucken CRAAAAAZZY

Obviously you still haven't mastered Grammar. But that isn't my problem it's yours. As far NJ being, I am not sure what you said, it didn't make sense. But, NJ could never and will never be the Music Mecca NYC has been and will always be. You can like Bon's balls I don't give a FUCK!! I just have no tolerance for ignorance which is what has been started on this post. So BITE ME LOSER!!!! Do us all a favor and stick to NJ and Bon's "kick ass parties." THANKS!!!

:splat::blah::blah:

Ok stay in NY leave it at that!!!!!!!!!!

:ghey:

I don't think I'll waste anymore time arguing with an ignorant "NJ head" anymore. As to your point about these people having the most people on their guestlists in the city? What are you a guestlist girl in your spare time? Do you ever hear that NJ has GREAT DJ's coming out of here or great music coming out of here....I think not! Point made! No need to name promoters in NYC or clubs! The proof is in the pudding! NJ is a sinking swamp & wanna be NYC! And that is the FACT JACK!

I WAS NOT GONNA ANSWER TO HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT YOU ARE UNTIL I SAW WHERE YOU SAID THAT THERES NO GREAT DJS THAT HAVE COME OUT OF JERSEY. WELL LETS START WITH ERICK MORILLO AND ROGER SANCHEZ, DJS THAT ARE RECOGNIZED ALL OVER THE WORLD AND HOLD RESIDENTS AT ONE OF THE MOST HOTTEST SUMMER DJ DESTINATION OF THE WORLD IBIZA. KNOW WHERE YOU SAID ABOUT THE JERSEY SHORE NOT NEEDING PROMOTERS BECAUSE PEOPLE GO DOWN THERE AND HAVE HOUSES. WELL WHY DO THE HAMPTONS HAVE SOME OF NYC TOP PROMOTERS....PEOPLE HAVE HOUSES ALSO IN THE HAMPTONS. I WILL NOT EVEN GET INTO MY PERSONAL PROMOTING...CAUSE YOUR NOT WORTH IT. BEFORE YOU SAY ANOTHER THING AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK MORE IGNORANT THAN YOU ALLREADY DO. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STOP EATING THOSE SHIT SANDWICHES...CAUSE I SMELL THE SHIT THROUGH THE COMPUTER. THIS IS THE LAST I WILL COMMENT ON YOUR IGNORANCE. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

JERRYX

I WAS NOT GONNA ANSWER TO HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT YOU ARE UNTIL I SAW WHERE YOU SAID THAT THERES NO GREAT DJS THAT HAVE COME OUT OF JERSEY. WELL LETS START WITH ERICK MORILLO AND ROGER SANCHEZ, DJS THAT ARE RECOGNIZED ALL OVER THE WORLD AND HOLD RESIDENTS AT ONE OF THE MOST HOTTEST SUMMER DJ DESTINATION OF THE WORLD IBIZA. KNOW WHERE YOU SAID ABOUT THE JERSEY SHORE NOT NEEDING PROMOTERS BECAUSE PEOPLE GO DOWN THERE AND HAVE HOUSES. WELL WHY DO THE HAMPTONS HAVE SOME OF NYC TOP PROMOTERS....PEOPLE HAVE HOUSES ALSO IN THE HAMPTONS. I WILL NOT EVEN GET INTO MY PERSONAL PROMOTING...CAUSE YOUR NOT WORTH IT. BEFORE YOU SAY ANOTHER THING AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK MORE IGNORANT THAN YOU ALLREADY DO. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STOP EATING THOSE SHIT SANDWICHES...CAUSE I SMELL THE SHIT THROUGH THE COMPUTER. THIS IS THE LAST I WILL COMMENT ON YOUR IGNORANCE. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

JERRYX

Dookie Sammiches....

pfffffffffffffffffffffff

That's impresive, considering most NJ clubs don't need promoter, especially the shore.

i completely disagree with that... maybe down the shore, the clubs don't need as much promotion because everything is basically the same down there every year. people are gonna go out to the same clubs they do every year.. nothing changes. but in central jerzey.. and up north, clubs and nites are changing all the time. without promoters, clubs wouldn't pull in a fraction of what they do. take away "top promoters" and everyone else working the night, and it wouldnt even be a night. i'm just getting into this whole scene but ive been in it long enough to know that much.. it's common sense. enuff said~