And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by risa06:

u know...I was going to say something about this comment....but I won't......enjoy the rest of your day smile.gif thank you

Oh Lola, don't be mad... we're trying to educate you hon... only rats like cheese... and you're no rat...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Oh Lola, don't be mad... we're trying to educate you hon... only rats like cheese... and you're no rat...

ok sweetie...if I didn't like you I would say something very bad....but I think that you are very nice person...... please....don't try to educate me...I am a big girl smile.gif ....love you sweetie and SF and Exit...hehe........

ok sweetie...if I didn't like you I would say something very bad....but I think that you are very nice person...... please....don't try to educate me...I am a big girl smile.gif ....love you sweetie and SF and Exit...hehe........

Well hon... if there are sweeties like you at SF and Exit... maybe I should give it another try... only if you take me though... hope you don't mind if I bring my earplugs along of course.

------------------

caveman.gif

Well hon... if there are sweeties like you at SF and Exit... maybe I should give it another try... only if you take me though... hope you don't mind if I bring my earplugs along of course.

wise ass smile.gif ......<<huggs>>

i didn't mean to get you upset hun.

but if it makes you feel any better i go through this about twilo from my friends so i know how it feels.

its all in good fun though

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i didn't mean to get you upset hun.

but if it makes you feel any better i go through this about twilo from my friends so i know how it feels.

its all in good fun though

biggrin.gif

-Rob

I know Rob....no problem smile.gif ......I'm just a lil cranky today frown.gif

Grrrrrr, what Risa said... Leave SF alone already.. God, Twilo and Vinyl are good clubs but daaaaaamn ppl, why do you get so much pleasure out of BASHING factory??? It's getting on my last nerve already.. Enough is enough. No need to CONSTANTLY bitch about how bad it is.. Don't go and let the ppl who love it enjoy it, cause we sure DO.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Don't go and let the ppl who love it enjoy it, cause we sure DO.

I could enjoy it too you know... but I need you there, yup... definitely need you there... need to protect myself from the cheesy rat music and you can do that for me hon... promise to take me and not leave me for one second...

Course I'll have my walkman... on full blast... and pretend I like SF music... and smile cause you're there... hehehehehe...

------------------

caveman.gif

Originally posted by spoonyd:

gotcha....

that would explain the big posters.

The big posters are used for toiletry... it's called multiusage posters... and they could be worth money in some far distant futurel... especially if PVD wipes his ass with it first.

------------------

caveman.gif

I could enjoy it too you know... but I need you there, yup... definitely need you there... need to protect myself from the cheesy rat music and you can do that for me hon... promise to take me and not leave me for one second...

Course I'll have my walkman... on full blast... and pretend I like SF music... and smile cause you're there... hehehehehe...

Grrrr Charlie, don't get me started! I'm NOT taking you to SF with me. NEVAAAA.. I'd rather see your REAL smile at PVD than a FAKE one at SF just coz I'm there..

Grrrr Charlie, don't get me started! I'm NOT taking you to SF with me. NEVAAAA.. I'd rather see your REAL smile at PVD than a FAKE one at SF just coz I'm there..

But, but, but, if I was there with you it wouldn't be a fake smile cause you're there protecting me... now I'm sad... sniff... sniff...

Nevah?????? cwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 11-01-2000).]

Question for the SF-headz out there: what time does JP start playing the really hard underground stuff? Is it generally Sunday morning onward? I really don't want to hear the pop music re-mixes.

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Grrrrr, don't go there.. BASHERS!!!!!

Alrighty... you know shadowchaser was just joking right? He was, seriously...

Enought of this bashing... you heard it hear first... **cough**... **cough** SF RULES... there is literally no other joint like it...

Anyone need a list? Going once, going twice...

Oy vey, looks like I'm gonna have to be your massage slave at one point or another to make up for all this...

------------------

caveman.gif

Alrighty... you know shadowchaser was just joking right? He was, seriously...

Enought of this bashing... you heard it hear first... **cough**... **cough** SF RULES... there is literally no other joint like it...

Anyone need a list? Going once, going twice...

Oy vey, looks like I'm gonna have to be your massage slave at one point or another to make up for all this...

Heh, you owe me 1/2 a lifetime in massages for that one!