Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lyrik LIVE @ LUSH June 17th (grandopening weekend)

skytraveler

:mad:

Yo Lyrik... I hope everything went funk-a-delic last night! I'm sure you killed it! I was still at the office at 11:30pm and the J.C.(Housedivision) calls started! :laugh: I was sooo bummed I couldn't check you out... and listen to ya tear that lil hole a new arse! Well you know what they say... If I can't make it there, just book you here! :bowdown:

:mad:

Yo Lyrik... I hope everything went funk-a-delic last night! I'm sure you killed it! I was still at the office at 11:30pm and the J.C.(Housedivision) calls started! :laugh: I was sooo bummed I couldn't check you out... and listen to ya tear that lil hole a new arse! Well you know what they say... If I can't make it there, just book you here! :bowdown:

Thanks V-man...both JC and Dennis stopped in for an hour and JC threw a couple tunes down. Place wasn't packed by any means but they did say that was their best Thursday night they had for these events so far. It was a good night over-all all the people were really friendly and of course I have to say many thanks to all the friends that came out to show support...I am not one to list names, but being that it was a Thursday and I know people came out of friendship more than anything I need to say thanks to them... JT, mrmiami, Seth and GF, Allan (DJXL) his wife Gina and friend, Rick (240turbo), Andrew Chibale, my homeboy Rico, my boy Sam, JC (housedivision), Dennis Baker, Apotheosis (CJ), Saintjohn and wife...now I believe thats everyone and of course I have to say thanks to Dennis (Skytraveler) for having me down and all his people and guests there as well......hmmmm seems like I am missing someone...anybody I missed I apologize and believe me I appreciate the support...oh wait CrzyC...no no no nevermind she wasn't there :mad: .....and Mirza I know had troubles with a delayed flight, but I know he would have came if could.

Nice little place, not too far from home... If they promote it properly i think it can do well... Nice seeing everyone last night..I hope they bring ya back soon Lyrik... Good stuff behind the decks dude :aright:

BTW...I spoke to Dennis (skytraveler) about you and told him he should really get in touch with you. I told him that he would be in for a treat if he brought you...both musically and crowd wise. Thanks for coming JT!

Sorry I did not make it Lyrik...Did not get out of work till almost midnight and i had to be back in this morn. I heard it was great, and I already know that I dig your style of house so much. From what I hear, it was a good lead in to this Tiesto weekend :laugh2:

SS :biggrin:

Sorry I did not make it Lyrik...Did not get out of work till almost midnight and i had to be back in this morn. I heard it was great, and I already know that I dig your style of house so much. From what I hear, it was a good lead in to this Tiesto weekend :laugh2:

SS :biggrin:

WOOT! TIESTO!!! ME & JT WILL BE GOING WITH BIG CARD BOARD SIGNS THAT READ YOU'RE #1!