Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Wed Night @ Taste | Maria DiMartino + Ibiza Trip Gvawy + BDay Party For Carguy

erotica%200616%20final.jpg

erotica%200616%20final%20back.jpg

This Wedneday Night (6.16.04) Taste Lounge Erotica Wednesdays Presents..

The Beautiful Maria Demartino featured in FHM Magazine

Hosting the Hottest & Only Wednesday Night Indoor/Outdoor Party!

Featuring the Lovely EROTICA GIRLS!!!!

Music By Resident Dj's JOE GIORGIO & COREY! :bowdown:

Playing The Best in House & Hip Hop All Night Long!!!

Special Birthday Celebration for Taste's Own CARL A! aka Carguy!

Hosted By Maria DiMartino Featured in FHM Magazine!

LADIES EAT FREE FROM 6PM - 10PM!

Drink Specials All Night! Dress For The Weather!

Ages 21 & Over Please!

For VIP | Table Reservation or Birthday Specials Contact Me @ 973.703.0539

IBIZA TRIP GIVEAWAY INFO!!!

" Starting This Wednesday, Its The First week of our 4 Week IBIZA Trip Giveaway!! For Every payed Admission, you will recieve a ticket for a chance to win the Trip for 2 to IBIZA Spain!! So you have 4 Chances to win.. You May Enter a chnace to win up to 4 times (Once Per Week)... The Drawing for the Trip will be on July 7th, You must be present on

the 7th to obtain your chance to Win this once in a lifetime Trip, Brought to you by XP Productions! " :pint:

Jerry, I Had a great time last week with the girls! Thanks alot for the shots! I owe you one! See you Wednesday! :pint:

many more shots to come. this week is going to be great. the beginning of the ibiza trip giveaway, carls bday party and then some. weather is looking good as well. hopefully it stays that way

Jerry, I Had a great time last week with the girls! Thanks alot for the shots! I owe you one! See you Wednesday! :pint:

anytime babe, thanks for making it down!!! im gonna call u in a little bit, make sure to bring the girlies down again this wednesday! & more shots on me!! :pint:

so if a girl is with a guy her meal isnt free??? i dont know whjere u guys come up with this stuff??

well we are allowing ladies to eat free but the menu is limited, if 3 girls go out with 1 guy, the ladies will recieve the free dinners, but obviously not the guy... we are trying to get groups of ladies to come for the free dinners, get me?