Clubplanet Nightlife Community

price check

just curious.. what are people paying for 2mg alprozalam (generic xanax) these days... overheard someone saying they pay $5 each???? I've actually seen some online sources selling 1mg for more than that... thinking of going into the mail order... does anyone actuallu order from these online Rx places???

Bump I'm telling you man don't order online, I have heard fucked up storie's about people not only not recieving shipment's but the people who have that ordered 60 2 mill tab's get 60 1 milligram tab's they totally fuck you and then your stuck with the hassle of trying to return your shipment of benzo's priority mail and then getting another hit for xpress mail.

About 40-60 % of these online med place's are actually legit the one's who actually make you fill out waver form's, and or fax over agreement statement's.

Your better off going to see pain management center explain your problem's,also doesn't help to mention that you have used 2 mill in the past and it has helped tremendously and you only take it when you need too break in piece's etc.

Bump I'm telling you man don't order online, I have heard fucked up storie's about people not only not recieving shipment's but the people who have that ordered 60 2 mill tab's get 60 1 milligram tab's they totally fuck you and then your stuck with the hassle of trying to return your shipment of benzo's priority mail and then getting another hit for xpress mail.

About 40-60 % of these online med place's are actually legit the one's who actually make you fill out waver form's, and or fax over agreement statement's.

Your better off going to see pain management center explain your problem's,also doesn't help to mention that you have used 2 mill in the past and it has helped tremendously and you only take it when you need too break in piece's etc.

wasnt really looking to buy.... just curious to know what people are paying (street prices) ... I'd never buy online