Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasy Island @ Borgata (presented by Maxim, Stuff & Blender), 6/26-6/27

MaximTop.jpg

Hosted by: SURVIVOR’S AMBER and Maxim Cover Girl KIM SMITH

This is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to party like a Maxim VIP. To rub shoulders with scorching hot celebrities and models. To hang out in a hot tub full of Maxim girls.

FOUR EXHILARATING EXPERIENCES. ONE MEGA COMPLEX.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/16751

South Beach

Kick back in your hammock with a Mojito, check out some of the latest cool cars or simply watch models strut their stuff on the runway.

Venice Beach

Hoop it up. Serve, set and spike. This is your chance to break a sweat, get pumped, kick some butt. And of course, nothing makes a better spectator sport than beach volleyball, Maxim style.

Stuffland

Picture your classic amusement park midway. Throw in state-of-the-art games, mind-bending rides and bleeding-edge technology. This is very good stuff, indeed.

The Oasis

Have you ever ridden a camel? Well, now’s your chance. Or if you prefer, kick back on thousands of pillows while belly dancers seduce you. This is how it feels to live like a prince.

FantasyIsland1.jpg

http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/16751

Hey,

who went to the Borgata last nite and went to the Maxim party

how was VR on stage Scott is "THE MAN"

was the place packed, last time i was at the borgata i was playing some blackjack and talkin to a guy that worked for maxim and i was kinda getting the feeling that they were gonna have plenty of tickets left over

any info would be cool

Slim007

@ a blackjack table near you!!! :blank: