Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody know any Detroit-themed sports bar around here?

jeffgq

its all about the pistons tonight...help a relocated michigander out! i dont think one exists....i see about 900 pittsburgh bars down here....

Fellow Michigander here!!!!

Not sure of a Pistons bar local to SoFlorida... Me and Shroomy might meet up for the game...

If we do, I'll pm you :pint:

By the way, where in MI are you from? I represent FLINT town!!!!!!!!

And where do you live in Florida?? I'm in Hollywood!

GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pint::pint::pint:

you gotta be kidding me lola...im from grand blanc and lived off miller rd after graduation, with five years up at ferris in between

whats even weirder ive been here a year and a half and lived in hollywood all last year on the ocean. im up in boca now, had to move closer to work. just couldnt handle the traffic situation on 95 everyday.

oh screw jimmy kimmel..but actually hes right..it will be a mess up there if they win tonite...i've seen it with the red wings and university of michigan basketball..its fun to be a part of, i love it

you gotta be kidding me lola...im from grand blanc and lived off miller rd after graduation, with five years up at ferris in between

whats even weirder ive been here a year and a half and lived in hollywood all last year on the ocean. im up in boca now, had to move closer to work. just couldnt handle the traffic situation on 95 everyday.

No way.. I'm really from BURTON but say Flint cuz no one knows where Burton is... so we were neighbors... I went to Atherton HS.. my cousin Todd graduated from Gr.Blanc!!! One of the girls I played volleyball with went to Ferris for a year... and another guy went and played basketball at Ferris for 4 years...

What year did you graduate?

I commute to Miami everyday for work... makes me want to kill people.. LOL

PM on the way :pint:

oh screw jimmy kimmel..but actually hes right..it will be a mess up there if they win tonite...i've seen it with the red wings and university of michigan basketball..its fun to be a part of, i love it

yeah I think Detroit will burn down with the Pistons win tonight :pint: