Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fahrenheit 911

kiddskydrol

why is it ok for there to be fox news, cnn and various other tipped to the right media sources out there, and theres one media outlet that is strongly to the left, and all the right chicken wingers have to hate!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a strong beiliever in his beliefs!!!!!!!!!!! hes passionate, just as passionate as the rigght was to steal the election last time around.....the left need more people who wont budge, the probelm with the left is that they try to be nice to everyone...the time for being nice is ovaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! its time to slit some necks, and i applaud micheal moore for standing up for what he believes in.....and pod ir making an exageration of his gun policies.....he thinks as u do...we should have the right to bear arms, but that they should be controlled a bit stricter.....which in my opinion means nothing, but to him it does!!!!!!!!!!! to me the stricter u make it, the bigger the balck market for it!!!!!!!!! but hey its a celebration bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the public is like the jury here, and though we will never all agree enough to reach a conclusive verdict, we are each entitled to form our own opinions on the matter!!!

I couldn't agree with you more, we as the public are entitled to build and form our own opinions. unfortunately, the mass that conforms the majority of the public is not as educated and trained in propaganda as michael moore is.

propaganda is stronger when the viewer suffers from lack of education or naivety, the citizens of the united states of america are still very vulnerable to propaganda and rethoric, because deep inside we are still under the effects of some level of post-traumatic-disorder, mainly caused by 9/11 and most recently, operation iraqui freedom...an episode of which not everyone is certain nor proud of.

now, here's the catch...take a nation that's hurt and confused and bombard it with images that hit the core of everyone's soul...edit those images with killer music, subliminal messages and inuendos gallore...show those stars...show those stripes...apple pie...scud missiles...saddam shooting a rifle from his balcony with a riding jacket...coyote helicopters...hummer vehicles...bombs...fire...destruction...are you still with me? ok! Now...to all this salad of images and sound, add bloopers and blunders from George W. Bush and his cabinet...what do you get? Media is very powerful, manipulation of media is stronger than any religion...it comes straight into your livingroom and will take a shot each and every time at convincing that one soap is better than the other and that some country on the other hemisphere needs us desperately to fly our stealth bombers and navigate our trans-atlantic destryers to free them from their leader...I'm going to stop here, because I think you got my point...even what you just read, as far as I'm concerned, is also considered propaganda.

Drink a Coke and smile! :)