Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies ....

lalate

How do you tell a girl you don't wanta hang out with her without hurting her feelings?

This seems to happen to me every month.

This month, I got two girls that are calling me. They both, separately, asked for my ph # @ a party a few weeks back (actually there were 3 girls that night that did that lol)....

Since then, they both separately asked me out ... I hanged with em. Both are hot hot hot. They keep on calling and calling to be with me. But I dont wanta hang with either cuz they are extremely annoying, what I'd call a "two advil" night.

Ladies, any suggestion what to say without hurting the girls' feelings?

Thanks.

WTF are u talking about???? send em my way, i'll take care of it!

How do you tell a girl you don't wanta hang out with her without hurting her feelings?

This month, I got two girls that are calling me. They both, separately, asked for my ph # @ a party a few weeks back (actually there were 3 girls that night that did that lol)....

Since then, they both separately asked me out ... I hanged with em. Both are hot hot hot. They keep on calling and calling to be with me. But I dont wanta hang with either cuz they are extremely annoying, what I'd call a "two advil" night.

Thanks.

Thanks.

What a playboy!:laugh:

Anyway dont asnwer the phone when they call.... simply as that:letsgo:

WTF are u talking about???? send em my way, i'll take care of it!

Dude, no joke, saw your pic and you look the spitting image of a big promoter here in town who I know ... I could say you're him lol. The girls would never know lol.

Don't answer their calls...they will eventually get the picture! :phone: = :nono:

THanks for the advice.

What do I do for the few calls that come through that I accidentally answer. I tried to sound busy (which I was, I was at the gas station lol) and get off the phone. That good or is that too rude?

:woah2:

At the same time :aright:

Actually to tell you the truth, I met one at one side of this party and then she followed me as I met the other .. and then the two of em asked my phone number both standing side by side one another and said "let's all 3 hang out together".

Actually to tell you the truth, I met one at one side of this party and then she followed me as I met the other .. and then the two of em asked my phone number both standing side by side one another and said "let's all 3 hang out together".

WOAH....... wait a second... "let's all 3 hang out together". Dude, that changes everything. You said both were hot right (or did u make that part up)?

What are you a fag???? Dude, hook it up... get a 3-sum going!

Yeah, good point. They, since getting my # ,individually tried to hook it up with me solo. So maybe I should say no - hey, lets all hang as a group as promised.

And they live close by to one another ...Maybe this aint so bad after all.

WOAH....... wait a second... "let's all 3 hang out together". Dude, that changes everything. You said both were hot right (or did u make that part up)?

What are you a fag???? Dude, hook it up... get a 3-sum going!

Can't believe you even responded to this nonsense...things must be slow in Boston

damn it i dont get it....when guys dont call girls get all pissy, and then the woman here r telling u dont call they will get the picture...ur in a catch 22 i say uu tell em we can hang and shit...but thats where it ends!!!!!!!!!!!! at least ur up front and honest with them!!!!!!!!!!! but thats just me!!!!!!!!!:D