Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: somebitch, linabina, mystify22

assbuster

i really wanna fuck you three in the ass sometime in the next seven days. i know for a fact that somebitch and linabina LOVE backdoor action, and you, mystify, have been seriously considering it for some time now...who better to try out with for the first time than someone like me, who is so experienced in...well, busting ass? :D

gabo (the asslover) has informed me that he has sent numerous clients to you ladies over the past months thru this sex board and has always received extremely positive feedback, so thats why i picked you three instead of the other bitches that were available.

anyway, PM me your hourly rates for services performed (oral, anal, etc.), dates and times of availability and let's get this foursome going!

thanks,

the assbuster :)

Guest gabo
i really wanna fuck you three in the ass sometime in the next seven days. i know for a fact that somebitch and linabina LOVE backdoor action, and you, mystify, have been seriously considering it for some time now...who better to try out with for the first time than someone like me, who is so experienced in...well, busting ass? :D

gabo (the asslover) has informed me that he has sent numerous clients to you ladies over the past months thru this sex board and has always received extremely positive feedback, so thats why i picked you three instead of the other bitches that were available.

anyway, PM me your hourly rates for services performed (oral, anal, etc.), dates and times of availability and let's get this foursome going!

thanks,

the assbuster :)

wtf! NEVER EVER USE MY NAME IN A THREAD AGAIN!

I don't know who you are nor do I want to know.