Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why cant we just nuke these fuckers?

drsatan

ok.. i initiated this post to show two things. My initial post is a representation of the rage that many of us feel when confronted with horrible events like this. Eric's post represents the reverse rage against such a general, almost equally as horrible solution.

Is the solution to stop killing, more killing?...

not a question that i can answer.

you know I'm just goofin' on ya, though I'm sure there are definitely some people on the other side who see it like that, it's all pretty scary if you ask me, like seriously I feel kind of jipped man, ya know we had Vietnam, and you figured as a kid growing up we wouldn't have crazy stuff like that any more (I'm talking about atrocities on both sides) like we had moved past all that, and then the cold war was over, and everybody thought maybe we were almost on the brink of world peace or something......

FAT CHANCE!!!!

I never said you couldn't nuke them, go ahead guys...pulverize this pieces of shit, they're animal anyway...every time they plant a seed, say kill them before they grow.

anim-nuke.gif

As a matter of fact, let me know in advance so I can go far up in the mountains...I seriously don't want to be around when that nuclear cloud travel around the planet for several orbits raining acid on cities, cattle and produce. Good luck making yourself a salad wih radioctive tomatoes, they taste awesome with thousand island dressing...so delicious, you will not mind being that salad your last.

:woah2:

thinking twice, don't nuke' em... :nono: let's just bomb them...:grenade:

that's right, drop those 35 tons of TNT on the tectonic plaques, it's going to be really nice when those plaques slide :shake: and earthquakes shake the earth under our feet...anyways, we can't put an end to the world with just blowing up nuclear bombs, right?...right?!?!:woah:

The real challange here is to not hate those people. WHat they did is a reflection of their reality. Their lives are brutal and people pray on and take advantage of that. They are taught institutional hate.

it's the hate I hate

e