Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD Central Park, Who else is counting down the days?

:bowdown:undefined

I can't wait. Untill then I'll have to settle for Tiesto at Moda on Saturday in Cleveland,OH.

Which brings me to another thing. In NY who's bigger Tiesto, or Mr. Van Dyk?

Personaly, I've seen em' both a handfull of times and Van Dyk's style really, really moves me. Tiesto plays alot of weird shit, and then there is the anthemic trance he does. PVD's production work and live sets are perfect. I've never heard him fuck up in the 5 times i've seen him. Perfect, everytime. I guess I just don't get why Tiesto is ranked higher in thedjlist.com survey. Anyways, whatayall think?

it's all about the Music...

:bowdown:undefined

Which brings me to another thing. In NY who's bigger Tiesto, or Mr. Van Dyk?

JOHN DIGWEED-much bigger than Tiesto and PVD-THOUGH WE DON'T SEE HIM ENOUGH. I missed him last night at Sasha.

From what I heard, Tiesto sucked at Avalon last weekend.

PVD is awesome but I don't think his style of melodic trance is not that groundbreaking anymore. But, PVD is a ridiculously talented DJ capable of spining some beautiful music. I'll definately be there, but I think if he is going to do anything really tight-it will be at spirit, not central park.

im tryin to find out why the ticketweb and satelite records tickets are the same price as the door price , $42 ( actually satelite is $44 ) anyone know why?

Thanks for any info.

i need a guestlist or something! going broke this weekend to see him! lol.