Clubplanet Nightlife Community

female games in life?

mrzu

i go to college, and naturally, meet a lot of females. however, it seems that most, if not all females, like to play these little games. i think we all know what i'm talking about. one day ur the sun to them, next day you dont exist. one day they make out with you, next day they dont wanna know you. and im not talking about one night stand or whatever. these are people i see serveral times a week. althought i know each case is different, i am sure there is still a way to deal with these ladies? ignore them and make them feel like shit? or be extra nice to them? and what defines ignore, and what defines extra nice?

i dont like playing these games btw, i think they are immature.

any help?? thanx !!!!

:laugh2:

As mean as it may sound im notorious for makin out with someone and just never returning phone calls

I dunno maybe it's just me, but im an in the moment type of person ( more so when drunk) And I tend to do stupid shit, that in the morning I'll just shake it off and never think about it again, In some way I think it has to do with just really not giving a shit about guys and playing the roll of having them chase me instead of me chaseing them.

But in all honesty....for anyone I think that when you ignore a girl she wants you more, because when your up her ass she knows she has you but when you show no interest she will change her tune. Goodluck :aright:

i go to college too, stony brook reparazent, going into my junior year, ive had plenty of girls and i know exactly what ur saying..the trick is to find the right one who doesnt play these games and stay away from the retards...cuz a lot of girls especially dorm girls are retards..and dont even bother unless you like someone cuz maybe the girl ur looking for is somewhere else..not necessarily in college..youll run into her someday...trust me..i didnt believe it either but you will..somewhere..somehow..itll happen to you too. good luck

But in all honesty....for anyone I think that when you ignore a girl she wants you more, because when your up her ass she knows she has you but when you show no interest she will change her tune. Goodluck :aright:

listen to this girl. she´s giving you the key to the kingdom man.

for starters, when you´re alread with a girl, try this: "oh baby you turn me on so much right now i could eat you up right here... but, i gotta leave now" and turn around and leave. watch her get incredibly horny, grabbing you and suddenly wanting it more than you do.... ;)

see the games they play and play them on them. women are helpless against that.

if you ignore, its good. ok. but if you ignore and they think that ur not worth dealing with?

and if you ignore, how do you get to chill with them, without showing interest? after all, aren't you going to be the one to call them out to chill?

thanx for all the advice btw. =)

:werd:

I hate to tell you mrzu, but the games arent just in college...actually some women develop even more head games later on. Everyone plays games, its just a matter of the level you're willing to play on.

Listen to sexxybabyd, shes right on the ignoring thing.

Good luck !

watch this closely............games never end, they just get modified!!!!!!!!!!!! if u understand this, then ur on ur way to a great relationship, one day.......if u dont ull be like the majority of people who r in non reltaionships!!!!!!!!!

and..........SBD......u wanna make out...i wont care if u dont call me tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!:D