Clubplanet Nightlife Community

prada...

Eluxury occasionally has Prada bags, you may or may not find a messanger bag though. Ebay maybe? But you'd have to be really careful, so many fakes :(

I bought a Prada bag in Italy. It was expensive but I had wanted one for a long time. Anyway, the inside lining ripped so bad, and it's not like I didn't take care of it. I took care of that bag like it was my kid lol! I am now questioning the quality of Prada.....

Woodbury commons - some of the best stores; SFA, NM, Gucci, Zegna and I do believe they have Prada too (or maybe it is scheduled to open soon).

Go there once every several months and just buy a lot of stuff each time - can't help it.

yeaps, i posted the designergoodsonline.com website.

it should still be up, i was there recently checking out the bags.

it's still much cheaper than space (the prada/miu miu outlet at woodbury). also check out luxestyle.com. the prices are comparable to designergoodsonline, but their selection is not as great.

i have one that i got from designergoods, and got my mom and sister prada bags from luxestyle.

btw, the prada sample sale fuckin kicks my ass! i absolutely love it. i got a wallet there for $100 over a year ago. i go to space in woodbury - they are selling this same wallet as a "new item" for $350 discounted. dayam, can't wait until the sample sale is here again!!!

a&f doesn't have an outlet in this area.

Eluxury occasionally has Prada bags, you may or may not find a messanger bag though. Ebay maybe? But you'd have to be really careful, so many fakes :(

I bought a Prada bag in Italy. It was expensive but I had wanted one for a long time. Anyway, the inside lining ripped so bad, and it's not like I didn't take care of it. I took care of that bag like it was my kid lol! I am now questioning the quality of Prada.....

I have to agree with you...

I had the cutest little black Prada bag that I only used about15 times when the strap broke on it. They replaced it and soon after the inside strated to fall apart. I am not a big fan of Prada anymore. I don't spend money on bags just to have a name brand, I want quality as well as style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...