Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday JULY2nd...the EXCLUSIVE return of JONATHAN PETERS @MERGE and a special gift...

Kosta that wasnt done intentionally....................I remember looking at it and sayin wtf happened here!!! Our feet from sitting up on the ledge must have tore it.....But it wasnt too securly fastened and that shouldnt have happened............My apologies cause I think that was our booth your talking about!!!

it was repaired the next day...AND THEN WE CHARGED GIL'S CREDIT CARD CAUSE IT WAS HIS BOOTH....

BTW 3RDFLRFACTORIA WHEN YOU GET A BILL ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT FOR KOSTA'S BOOTH REPAIR COMPANY THATS MY NEWEST COMPANY I STARTED.

THERE IS A

$100 ON SITE VISIT FEE

$250 STITCHING EXPERTISE FEE

$150 fee cause I felt like it

$500 thanx in advance

it was repaired the next day...AND THEN WE CHARGED GIL'S CREDIT CARD CAUSE IT WAS HIS BOOTH....

BTW 3RDFLRFACTORIA WHEN YOU GET A BILL ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT FOR KOSTA'S BOOTH REPAIR COMPANY THATS MY NEWEST COMPANY I STARTED.

THERE IS A

$100 ON SITE VISIT FEE

$250 STITCHING EXPERTISE FEE

$150 fee cause I felt like it

$500 thanx in advance

Dam your expensive.....I hope you didnt use the same wrapping paper that was used previously!!!!!LOL