Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need To Address The Whole Xs,tempts,merge Issue!!!!!!

Ok Where Do I Start. I've Been Reading This Whole Mess That All You Guys Are Making Out Of This And Its Straight Out Inmature. When We Started This Night We Planned And Studied It And Put Together The Best Theme And Promotional Group Before Moving Forward With It. Tempts And Merge Do There Thing And We Do Ours. Comparing Tempts And Merge To Xs Is Like Comparing Night And Day.the Days Of Putting The Key In The Door And Unlocking It And The Dj Packing The Place Are Over. You Gotta Give People A Reason To Come Out. We @ Xs Have Not Takin Anything Away From Tempts & Merge. Most Of Our Crowd Over @ Xs Is A Crowd That Hardly Came To Seaside Cause They Did Not Like The Atmosphere. We Have Had Themes Each And Every Saturday Since The Start, And Intend To Have Themes For The Entire Summer. When People Come Out They Also Want Diverse Music Which There Getting @ Xs. Know For All Of You That Are Saying We Have A Young Crowd Is Straight Up Bullshit. I'm @ The Door And The 18+ Line Barely Moves. Not Only That, The Bars Are Packed And Have Not Seen That Kind Of Flow In Years...just Ask Any Bartender That Works There. For Those Of You That Say Hip Hop Draws A Young Ghetto Crowd Is Absolutly Wrong. The People That Are Involved Bring The Crowd Not The Hip Hop, And The Door People Keep The Ghetto Crowd Out. Like I Said This Night Was Studied And Planned... We Did Not Just Put The Key In The Door And Open Up. This Was Not To Start Drama Just To Set The Record Straight And Clear Up Any Questions. Thank you everybody that has shown support, could not have done it without you. See you all this week.

Jerryx

732-207-7247

Ok Where Do I Start. I've Been Reading This Whole Mess That All You Guys Are Making Out Of This And Its Straight Out Inmature. When We Started This Night We Planned And Studied It And Put Together The Best Theme And Promotional Group Before Moving Forward With It. Tempts And Merge Do There Thing And We Do Ours. Comparing Tempts And Merge To Xs Is Like Comparing Night And Day.the Days Of Putting The Key In The Door And Unlocking It And The Dj Packing The Place Are Over. You Gotta Give People A Reason To Come Out. We @ Xs Have Not Takin Anything Away From Tempts & Merge. Most Of Our Crowd Over @ Xs Is A Crowd That Hardly Came To Seaside Cause They Did Not Like The Atmosphere. We Have Had Themes Each And Every Saturday Since The Start, And Intend To Have Themes For The Entire Summer. When People Come Out They Also Want Diverse Music Which There Getting @ Xs. Know For All Of You That Are Saying We Have A Young Crowd Is Straight Up Bullshit. I'm @ The Door And The 18+ Line Barely Moves. Not Only That, The Bars Are Packed And Have Not Seen That Kind Of Flow In Years...just Ask Any Bartender That Works There. For Those Of You That Say Hip Hop Draws A Young Ghetto Crowd Is Absolutly Wrong. The People That Are Involved Bring The Crowd Not The Hip Hop, And The Door People Keep The Ghetto Crowd Out. Like I Said This Night Was Studied And Planned... We Did Not Just Put The Key In The Door And Open Up. This Was Not To Start Drama Just To Set The Record Straight And Clear Up Any Questions.

Jerryx

Well said and very true.

Victor Soto

I dont think anyone is being immature and/or putting down your party.........its obviously a hot party with just the right chemistry!!!

Everyone is just trying to make sense of where the Tempts crowd went????? Quite a few have graduated and moved over to a different scene aka Xs and I believe quite a few are just fed up with seaside and wandered over to Belmar!!!

Dont take offense to the posts............you guys have a great party and should just sit back and smile at the havoc created here on cp!!!!

Ok Where Do I Start. I've Been Reading This Whole Mess That All You Guys Are Making Out Of This And Its Straight Out Inmature. When We Started This Night We Planned And Studied It And Put Together The Best Theme And Promotional Group Before Moving Forward With It. Tempts And Merge Do There Thing And We Do Ours. Comparing Tempts And Merge To Xs Is Like Comparing Night And Day.the Days Of Putting The Key In The Door And Unlocking It And The Dj Packing The Place Are Over. You Gotta Give People A Reason To Come Out. We @ Xs Have Not Takin Anything Away From Tempts & Merge. Most Of Our Crowd Over @ Xs Is A Crowd That Hardly Came To Seaside Cause They Did Not Like The Atmosphere. We Have Had Themes Each And Every Saturday Since The Start, And Intend To Have Themes For The Entire Summer. When People Come Out They Also Want Diverse Music Which There Getting @ Xs. Know For All Of You That Are Saying We Have A Young Crowd Is Straight Up Bullshit. I'm @ The Door And The 18+ Line Barely Moves. Not Only That, The Bars Are Packed And Have Not Seen That Kind Of Flow In Years...just Ask Any Bartender That Works There. For Those Of You That Say Hip Hop Draws A Young Ghetto Crowd Is Absolutly Wrong. The People That Are Involved Bring The Crowd Not The Hip Hop, And The Door People Keep The Ghetto Crowd Out. Like I Said This Night Was Studied And Planned... We Did Not Just Put The Key In The Door And Open Up. This Was Not To Start Drama Just To Set The Record Straight And Clear Up Any Questions.

Jerryx

Just to comment on the 18 to 21 crowd. XS is using different booths for their 18-21 crowd and their over 21 crowd and just for the record XS did only 50 people through the door that were under 21 last weekend. They are keeping count of how many of each are coming through the door. And XS was packed. 50 out of 1000 people is nothing.

Jerry, Very well said & Very true!

I respect you guys alot because u did something people didnt expect in seaside/xs, and made it work!!! and let me tell you, thsi past saturday was my first time in xs this year, and by far the best time ive had down the shore this year! i congratulate all of you guys for making this party work! and i wish u the best of luck!!! We all love merge & tempts, but those parties are alot different than the XS party i feel.... ! Anyways, Good luck!

Jerryx

so true couldnt have said it any better

Just to comment on the 18 to 21 crowd. XS is using different booths for their 18-21 crowd and their over 21 crowd and just for the record XS did only 50 people through the door that were under 21 last weekend. They are keeping count of how many of each are coming through the door. And XS was packed. 50 out of 1000 people is nothing.

if its 18+ , y did they turn my boy away??? they told him it was 21+ ???

I have said several times i like what you guys did with XS, its a great promo and you brought that club back from the dead. I have also said that the two crowds (XS crowd and Tempts/Merge crowd) are for the most part, two different groups of people. It's obvious the work you guys put in because the party is off the hook, as I experienced first hand this past weekend.

Keep up the good work Jerry and crew.

hehe exactly..... these days they get couple good weekends and everyone is so happy.. summer didnt even start yet.... and just like all the years in the past, we'll see all those XS bouncers at tempts trying to control the croud... because tempts will be slammed and xs empty.. :yuck:

Well said and very true. This party brings more than just the normal "Temps" or "Surf Club" people to Seaside and an atmosphere unlike any other venue in Seaside. The party timing of this party is KLUTCH and it's Very UNUIQUE. Sorry Manny could't think of anything for you! lol

Well said and very true. This party brings more than just the normal "Temps" or "Surf Club" people to Seaside and an atmosphere unlike any other venue in Seaside. The party timing of this party is KLUTCH and it's Very UNUIQUE. Sorry Manny could't think of anything for you! lol

how about "there are MANNY MANNY people that attend."? lol

Ok Where Do I Start. I've Been Reading This Whole Mess That All You Guys Are Making Out Of This And Its Straight Out Inmature. When We Started This Night We Planned And Studied It And Put Together The Best Theme And Promotional Group Before Moving Forward With It. Tempts And Merge Do There Thing And We Do Ours. Comparing Tempts And Merge To Xs Is Like Comparing Night And Day.the Days Of Putting The Key In The Door And Unlocking It And The Dj Packing The Place Are Over. You Gotta Give People A Reason To Come Out. We @ Xs Have Not Takin Anything Away From Tempts & Merge. Most Of Our Crowd Over @ Xs Is A Crowd That Hardly Came To Seaside Cause They Did Not Like The Atmosphere. We Have Had Themes Each And Every Saturday Since The Start, And Intend To Have Themes For The Entire Summer. When People Come Out They Also Want Diverse Music Which There Getting @ Xs. Know For All Of You That Are Saying We Have A Young Crowd Is Straight Up Bullshit. I'm @ The Door And The 18+ Line Barely Moves. Not Only That, The Bars Are Packed And Have Not Seen That Kind Of Flow In Years...just Ask Any Bartender That Works There. For Those Of You That Say Hip Hop Draws A Young Ghetto Crowd Is Absolutly Wrong. The People That Are Involved Bring The Crowd Not The Hip Hop, And The Door People Keep The Ghetto Crowd Out. Like I Said This Night Was Studied And Planned... We Did Not Just Put The Key In The Door And Open Up. This Was Not To Start Drama Just To Set The Record Straight And Clear Up Any Questions. Thank you everybody that has shown support, could not have done it without you. See you all this week.

Jerryx

732-207-7247

very true jerry that why every weekend everyone at xs :bounce: and :pint: and leave with a smile for who ever missed the past week come check us out this week

xs is just moving away from the whole seaside trend and creating something different and new....not new to the scene but new to seaside ...they did a nice job redoing it and decorating and the crowd is more trendy and upscale...it has a loungy feeling along whith a club feeling.....this past weekend was a great time...it does suck that tempts is not the crowded or the same but dont take away from the people who are making xs work

hehe exactly..... these days they get couple good weekends and everyone is so happy.. summer didnt even start yet.... and just like all the years in the past, we'll see all those XS bouncers at tempts trying to control the croud... because tempts will be slammed and xs empty.. :yuck:

WANNA BET??