Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need To Address The Whole Xs,tempts,merge Issue!!!!!!

actaully jerry

i really wouldnt have botherd responding-

but thats just me ---- i did read it and didnt bother going past the first page of this thread i must say but

again

its like posting it is to defend something that obviously doesnt need to be defended or explained-

like talking to a 4 year old about a hard on----theres no point cause the implication from "these bullshit ppl" that kept talking all their shit

just simply have no idea about what your doing and how invloved it really is to through a banging party

Jer

keep up the hot events

.....its just that i sometimes realize its better to say nothing at all

actaully jerry

but thats just me ---- i did read it and didnt bother going past the first page of this thread i must say but

again

its like posting it is to defend something that obviously doesnt need to be defended or explained-

like talking to a 4 year old about a hard on----theres no point cause the implication from "these bullshit ppl" that kept talking all their shit

just simply have no idea about what your doing and how invloved it really is to through a banging party

Jer

keep up the hot events

No one is really talkin shit..........the fact has been stated over and over that the crowds are basically different.....I think that each time someone posts regarding this issue they are speaking their feelings based on what they ASSUME people are saying and not actually reading whats being said!!!

Believe me I am so happy for my friends at Xs but to see Tempts the way its been and knowing how it was in the past just kinda brings you down!!!! This whole things been blown outta porportion!!!

Im sure things will pick up at Tempts and not slow down at Xs cause of the different crowds...........Like I've said I just feel less people are finding Seaside an attraction!!! There is no reason for all the clubs not to be packed!!! Do ya think people are hanging at Riggers????LOL

how about "there are MANNY MANNY people that attend."? lol

that is so funny... lol.... lol ...lol It seems like there is a million people working on "The Party ", so even if noone showed up, that place would still be full of promoters playing with each others ding dongs.

:ghey:

people want to have fun...they want to chill...and they dont want to be packed into a club ....$20.00 & $25.00 covers to get into a seaside club are done..just my 2 cents..but the majority wants to hear what they know and what makes them smile...why does it seem like djais is busy all weekend rain- shine ...people have fun...anthems, energy, smlilng...i have never been to xs on a sat...but from what i hear its good...I work in seaside myself and appreciate being busy and wish everyone to be busy, ...but people want to have fun...u take the # of people now going to XS and u take the people 800 -1000 people at my venue(remember upstairs and down) and divide them all up...its going to effect other clubs numbers and customers...nothing about the dj's nothing about the venues...just people having fun..and making them smile and be excited to go out...and not for nothing...lots of girls make guys have fun and cheap drinks help out...gotta spend $$$ to make $$$...spending $$$ is letting ladies in free...so guys come.. XS did what was right...why try to tap into a market that is saturated...??/ do something different...let the customer decide what they want...and they will pick what is fun...guaranteed...

why do the same thing that 2 other clubs do with in walking distance...and as u all argue Vinny is laughing to the bank...

people want to have fun...they want to chill...and they dont want to be packed into a club ....$20.00 & $25.00 covers to get into a seaside club are done..just my 2 cents..but the majority wants to hear what they know and what makes them smile...why does it seem like djais is busy all weekend rain- shine ...people have fun...anthems, energy, smlilng...i have never been to xs on a sat...but from what i hear its good...I work in seaside myself and appreciate being busy and wish everyone to be busy, ...but people want to have fun...u take the # of people now going to XS and u take the people 800 -1000 people at my venue(remember upstairs and down) and divide them all up...its going to effect other clubs numbers and customers...nothing about the dj's nothing about the venues...just people having fun..and making them smile and be excited to go out...and not for nothing...lots of girls make guys have fun and cheap drinks help out...gotta spend $$$ to make $$$...spending $$$ is letting ladies in free...so guys come.. XS did what was right...why try to tap into a market that is saturated...??/ do something different...let the customer decide what they want...and they will pick what is fun...guaranteed...

why do the same thing that 2 other clubs do with in walking distance...and as u all argue Vinny is laughing to the bank...

:aright:

Victor Soto

actaully jerry

again

Jer

keep up the hot events

thanxs bro......your right

Guest amd

XS is doing very well this summer. Its an alternative to a club scene. I personally am a Merge person, but i would totally disagree with the fact that merge just opens the doors and lets the DJ play. Every summer they have improved the sound and lighting. Every week they change the decor, theme parties and bring in DJs like JP for special events. As far as i know, tempts is all denny (granted he is a very good DJ) but they never change the inside. To me, the atmosphere at Merge is great, just wish it was full like it is on holiday weekends every weekend. Its always nice to have that option with XS of heading to bamboo for a little time outside if you want also.