Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday June 26th expierence the sexiness of brazil at the "PARTY" in XS

This Saturday June 26th @ club XS on the BLVD !

Demetri, Jerry X, Victor Soto, Rob O' Hara, Matt Mango, Joe Carollo, Jeff Pitek, Fabrizio, Sparkles, Mikey 999, Antonio, Bobby Nitto invites you all again to the "PARTY" @ club XS

Every Saturday has been a great time for everyone. We are glad that everyone is enjoying themselves at XS and want to say thanks again. To thank you all again we will all have complimentary admission and 1 drink pass tickets for every Saturday before 11. See your promoter for the passes.

The "PARTY" @ XS continues this week Saturday June 26th on the BLVD ! Expierence the sexiness of brazil w/ live percussion by Matt Mango, briazillan dancers, body pianter, cigar rolling and much more. Disc jockies Unique, Klutch, & Manny the Greek will supply the best of house, dance, hip, hop, 80's & ROCK for your pleasure. For list, bottle pass, or comp tickets call Victor Soto at 973-941-3515

Door by: Victor Soto & Jerry X

July 3rd @ Club XS - The Official White Party of the summer - WHITE MANSION hosted by Playboy Playmates Jennifer Walcott & Lindsey Vuolo

attachment.php?attachmentid=31352&stc=1

what up boys, heard the party is going great, sucks i gotta work every sat at djais, but its all good, ill get up there one night somehow. great job. . . . seaside needed this. .

mikey999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 holla at me if you need me to play tonight

Carl

This Saturday night at XS left much to be desired. The selection of music was poor, in fact, there were two songs, in particular, that were played twice in the time span of an hour and a half. Mind you, if there was a "most requested list" these songs would not be on it. The crowd seemed to be more "typical Seaside" (if you frequent the area then you know what that means) and not to insult those that fit that mold, but I was under the impression after the week prior that there was something different here. Last night proved you can bring central Jersey to the shore, but you can't take the shore out of the shore.

NOTE: It is bad business to pick and choose when to honor a promotion. Once advertised, the original flyers should be accepted until out of circulation, especially just 4 weeks into establishing a new "party". Even on a good night, the place is not worth a "fin".