Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone who still needs a Tempts VIP Card

For anyone who still does not have a Tempts Summer 2004 VIP Card, get yo ass to Tempts This Sat night June 26th and trade in ANY Vip Card You have for a Tempts 2004 VIP!!

Also im gonna be continuing my bday week and a half celebration this whole Week/Weekend! so come say hello and lets do shotsss!!!

Anyone that is coming with a big group let me know and ill get you on a list so youll be taken care of.

For anyone who still does not have a Tempts Summer 2004 VIP Card, get yo ass to Tempts This Sat night June 26th and trade in ANY Vip Card You have for a Tempts 2004 VIP!!

Also im gonna be continuing my bday week and a half celebration this whole Week/Weekend! so come say hello and lets do shotsss!!!

Anyone that is coming with a big group let me know and ill get you on a list so youll be taken care of.

ha finally a lil effort by tempts.

I can use a card but wont be there Sat for the exchange

I think Temps should not charge 20 bucks if they still are I wouldnt know havent been there yet

If anyone has a list there shoot me a PM

On June 5th, it was $5 to get in with a VIP card...it was a fun night, Denny rippped it sickkkkk, and Buddha tore up the dance floor.

Anyway we can have this every weekend? (excluding holidays of course)

On June 5th, it was $5 to get in with a VIP card...it was a fun night, Denny rippped it sickkkkk, and Buddha tore up the dance floor.

Anyway we can have this every weekend? (excluding holidays of course)

I dont feel the need paying a cover... I know I am being cheap fuck it I can care less I have better things to spend my money on than a cover charge