Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Beach/Nightlife for July 4th

I've been to Tempts, XS, Surf Club, Bamboo and whatever at Seaside. Plenty of white trash to go around onthe boardwalk.

Belmar would be cool.

How's the 21+ life in wildwood?

i was in wildwood for memorial day weekend and i hated every min of it.........we were suppose to leave on monday but we ended up leaving on saturday night and went to seaside on sunday........theres no clubs down there.,,, if u like to bar hop, u could manage there cuz theres a lot of bars down there,,,,,,,im just not a bar person

Where should I go?

Seaside, Belmar, Point Pleasant, LBI, Wildwood?

I'm not looking for a hot club scene. Bunch of hoppin bars would be fine. Which hotel should I try to book? Ideally a drunken mess of a hotel would be sufficient.

Thanks

what's the matter, bitch? don't like clubs anymore??

definitely belmar and seaside... there's plenty of good bars plus there's always clubs if (when) you get bored. pretty much belmar during the day then either djais or seaside clubs at night, except for sunday afternoon when surf club in seaside (ortley beach) is the place to be. good luck with a hotel - most are prolly booked by now. but I'm sure if you try everywhere u can find a room - just don't expect to be picky. gimme a ring if u end up comin down.